Chapter Four: Mizuki's POV

A/N : Chapter 4 Is Now UP This chapter whe get to know mizuki's past.

                             "Wh-What happened...My head...I feel dizzy." I rub my head from my drowsiness, I start to become aware of my surroundings and soon realized what that wretched mutt has done to me. "How dare he!!! He's so dead!" 

                             As I go on my search to look for him I look up to realize that there is a full moon. "Full moon..." I start to relax at the sight of the full moon as it calms me down. Soon I'm in a trance focusing my mind, soul, and body. The air around me shifts I could hear the wind whistle as my hair shines white. I open my eyes... "The lake." I begin to make my way towards the lake. I can hear it, the water....it's close. As I arrive I see the crystal blue water, the full moon and stars reflecting off of it.

                       I walk towards it as my clothes turn into a white dress. I walk to the middle of the lake ad pull out my flute from my equipment portal and starts playing my melody. As I play my melody the Koi fish rise up and start dancing in the water as it glows light blue like my mark on my forehead. 

                   He wakes up to the sight of the Koi fish making the Yin-Yang symbols in the air. "Woah." He rubs his eyes and notices me playing my melody. "What a beautiful melody." He says to himself not knowing that I can hear him. He stands up and stretches. "I don't think she knows I'm awake or she would be trying to kill me by now." He laughs slightly.

                       The melody stopped but the water still glowed like my hair and the crescent moon on my forehead. He stops and stares waiting for my next move.  But i just stood there in the middle of the lake.

                        "I know you're there..."  My eyes still closed.  "When I was born I was nearly dead, barley alive, my mother was one to never believe in god.  But she wanted nothing but to see her daughter alive and see the world." he looked at me in a surprised way and intrigued by my words and by what i was telling him "dead?"

                        "When night came she prayed to the goddesses of the night. 'Please, please save my daughter, I don't care about me just bring back my daughter'.  She was sad and had nowhere else to go, she found a small lake near by and to tried to wash my face to see if I respond, but nothing.  The sky cleared and the the moon shined bright as the lake did to, my mother was astound by the sight of what was happening to her own daughter.  The moon stopped, once my mother pulled me out of the water my hair had turned silver white. I cried, I cried so loud and to my mom that was the happiest sound she ever heard, happy that her daughter was alive, happy that she will live to see another day.  Moving the hairs off my face touching my mark given to me by the goddesses of the night and kissed it.  'Thank you.' she said." 

                         I open my eyes and turns to his direction.  "Every full moon I play my melody on a lake, thanking the godesses or bringing me back."  I look up at the moon and say a little prayer in my head.  My mark shines brighter and then it stops.  I stand still for a while, thinking why I just told him all that, I don't know really.  I start questioning myself.  He's human so why?... Maybe cause he's not trying to kill me, I'm so used to humans trying to hunt me down that im just waiting for him to do the same, but nothing.  He does nothing and it's irritating me.  I look at him piercing him with my daggering eyes.