~~Angel Boy~~ Part 2!

OMG IM IN TEARS!!! This story got 100+ votes and now has gotten over 2,000 views! Im so thankful for all my little Kendell & Angel lovers out there ( and of course fans of their lovely mates Cam and Blake) and everyone else who read this story and i want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart! \(TTwTT)/  

 But before i go i wanted to thank YAOIGODDESS01 who gave me awesome tips and answered all my annoying questions and supported me every step of the way! Without you i would have never taken this chance! I'm forever in debt to you!ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Anyway onto the story! ( i felt like i talked too much on the last chapter so ima wait till the end to say anything more ) 

. *Blake*

Blake could feel the warm heat radiating off Angels body as their lips were connected. The  fragrance of his love was so sweet he thought for sure he would never be sick of it. As they kissed Angel had kept his mouth shut letting him only give his kisses that parents would approve of but he didn't want that. He wanted to take every single part of Angel no matter how Angel felt about the situation. 

" Hey Angel open your mouth." Blake whispered and he saw that Angel had his eyes shut. Angel shook his head and bit his bottom lip.  Blake frowned. He also noticed that Angel was also trembling slightly. Blake sighed and sat on the bed no longer wanting to continue on. If his actions were scaring the person he loved he would rather wait till Angel was ready to deal with having sex but that didn't mean he couldn't pout about it.

" You know Angel," Blake tried to calm Angel but mostly himself down," You look cute when you act as a virgin." 

Angel eyes snapped open and he stood up facing Blake. " That because i am one you idiot! Don't you know i've never even kissed someone before! That day you were my first kiss and well..doing something like this is just...embarrassing.... " Blake saw Angel go from a slight pale to a burning red. Even the tips of his ears were red. So cute. 

That type of reaction Blake has never seen before so of course he would get hard in an instant. He was still a teenager of course. Blake shifted  around uncomfortably trying to cover his reaction in his pants from Angel's words. Why did this guy who looked like a  little kid have to be so damn cute all the time?!

Angel starred at him for a little bit and Blake had to look away blushing  himself. Could he already tell what he was happening? He got the answer to his question when Angel got on his knees and starred at the hard on Blake had hidden in his pants. Blake was dumbfounded. " A-angel?" he asked but Angel simply stayed silent. Then shocked he felt Angel place his hand on the now visible  bulge in his pants  and the slight, but sweet friction made Blake groan. He quickly covered his mouth and starred back at Angel who looked up at him curiously. 

" Does this feel good?" Angel asked a little bit too innocently and rubbed again but this time Blake just held in the groan but couldn't help but flinch. He nodded but didn't say another word. Angel looked at the bulge from Blake's pants again  his eyes glazing over just a bit. Blake could hear a soft  noise coming from Angel. Was that panting? 

What then shocked Blake the most was that Angel, who was kneeling before him, had started to unzip his pants but Blake grabbed his hand. 

" What are you doing?" he asked him but Angel looked up at him those ocean blue eyes crashing like waves and his cheeks a rosy shade of pink. Angel frowned. " You  mean i cant?"  

Blake swallowed. Here was the moment he waited for but he also felt a bit embarrassed that Angel had been the one to offer first. Blake let go of his hand and tried to calm himself down but his heart felt like it was going a mile a minute. Angel, with trembling fingers reached out and unzipped him all the way and took out his length, the very touch of Angel's soft small hands touching him down there made Blake groan louder this time leaving him unable to stop it from leaving his mouth. He watched Angel and saw him looking at his length very carefully like he was thinking of something. It almost made Blake wanna hide under the covers and never see the light of day.