Bunny Boy~5

Hello amazing people :D ! Okay so i know this is not Angel boy but theres a little surprise for u wen u read this chapter :D 

To make up for it

>>>>>>>>>look to the side and u will find a cute little pose of Kendell *cough NOT FOR YOUNGER VIEWERS cough* ;D

So there no smexy scenes in this (WAAAA ;^; ) but its a bit like a filler so please vote for the smexy pik of Ken if not for the chapter! and i would like to hear ur thoughts as well. I dont have much to say about this chapter cuz well...it short and yea like i said feels like a filler to me but all the more reason to enjoy. :3  

So um...

~Fan? 

~VOTE!( FOR SMEXY PIK! x9 ) 

~Comment?

~Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

p.s enjoy the song by Supercell ( They inspired me make this chapter! ) 

*Kendell*

Kendell's sighed as he waited for his cousin to pick him up to take him shopping.He was standing outside his front door in the chilly weather in the morning with a large brown coat that past his hips, some jeans and boots, and wrapped around him was a scarf that he had gotten from his mom last Christmas.

It wasnt anything he couldnt do by himself but this was special. Soon his boyfriend Cam would be having his birthday. This would be the first birthday in a very long time that Kendell wouldn't have to give a present to him as a friend or in front of relatives were they would be seen as just super close friends. Today this birthday he was hopping for a closed party with just him and Cam, alone and in the arms or each others.

And maybe a bunny costume as well he thought with a blush. Kendell patted his face to cool himself down. Cam has always been asking for a bunny costume for him to try on and this time he definitely planned to do it. He might die from the embarrassment but he wanted to make his boyfriends birthday special damn it. 

" Kendell! Sorry have you waited long?!" he cousin Blake Waterman rushed up to him late as ever. His cousin Blake was standing at 5'9, the tallest guy in his family and he was a bit taller than Cam as well. He had tanned honey skin, and resembled Kendell allot other than he had a large body type, with broad shoulders and lean muscles and had green eyes instead of Kendell's hazel.  Kendell pouted. " Your late." 

Blake gave a small shrug and laughed it off. " Oh you'll forgive me. Im your favorite cousin remember?" he patted Kendell's head and smiled. Kendell couldn't help but smile back. He had heard from his mother that Blake had been depressed allot lately and wouldn't say why. He felt really happy that moment inviting Blake to come help him out shopping. 

" I'll forgive you but on the way back you owe me some ice cream 'kay? Now lets go i hear there's a sale on shirts at Fashion Passion. " Kendell grabbed his cousins hand and lead him the way to the clothing store. 

On there way there Kendell noticed that his cousin was unusually quiet. He glanced up at his cousin and saw that his face had a bit of a sad smile on it as he was watching all the other couples pass them by. He brought up," Hey Blake dont you have a girlfriend yet?" 

Blake seemed to freeze for a moment but quickly recovered with a forced grin. " Nope not yet! Though i am thinking about getting one." was all he said. Then the silence returned making it even more uncomfortable to ask another question. He was just grateful that they had made it to the store so they could talk about something else.