Bunny Boy~3

A/N------Hello its me again! So thank you those who voted for the last chapter { Hope you all see the sexy pik i promised u :D) and thank you all to those who read it as well. JUST A SMALL RECAP

THIS IS A RATED R STORY SO IF UR NO GOOD WITH BOY ON BOY LOVES SCENES IN THE BEDROOM THEN I SUGGEST YOU STOP HERE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ---IF YOU LIKE ALL THAT GOOD STUFF PLEASE STICK AROUND AND ENJOY! 

I want to thank you all and dedicate this chapter to those who continue to support and comment this story. If you have commented in all the chapters and voted as well how bout i thank you by dedicating future chapters to you? :D Of course in-box me if u want the dedication tho :3 

Anyway enough chitchat lets get the next chapter underway! (BTW: Im still not very good at making sex scenes so i hope you can understand if its not very good :p) 

~COMMENT

~FAN

~VOTE

~ENJOY!!!!!! -----------

~Kendell~

Today was the day he was finally going to do it. He was going to do what his boyfriend Cam had been asking him to for so long.

He was going to give his boyfriend a Cosplay show. 

He tried very hard not to look in the mirror as he was getting ready to step out of the bathroom. Cam was sitting on Kendell's bed this very moment waiting for him to exit the bathroom so they could "talk". Kendell had no idea what Cam wanted to talk about. Was it to tell him he changed his mind and he wanted to go back to Tamara? That he didnt want to see Kendell anymore? He felt the tears start well up in his eyes and he rubbed them furiously and took a deep breath. He stretched out and caught sight of his appearance. 

He was wearing a black coat the same one that was very much like Izaya Orihara'a coat from Durarara.  His thighs were so sleek and slender they almost looked girlish and he wore nothing underneath the coat but the only other piece of clothing on him was long knee black socks. His hair was gently tousled and his face was turning red the more he looked at himself in the mirror. 'Why did Cam like this kind of thing?' he thought but he did have to admit he did look a bit.....cute. 

A knock on the door mad his heart stop beating for a moment. " Ken are you okay?" Cam asked through the door and Kendell coughed before he answered. " Y-yeah ima be out in a minute." 

With guts and a deep breath he walked outside into his bedroom.

Cam looked so handsome just sitting on the bed liked he belonged there, Cam's pitch black raven hair was smoothed out in soft little spikes, his dark onyx eyes at light and happy. His tan skin and well framed toned and leaned muscled body looked so good it made Kendell wiggle a little bit that someone who looked like a model could be sitting on his bed.

He looked at Cam and felt his face heating as he saw the way Cam took in the clothing he wore. But the way Cam looked at him looked like how a hungry rabbit would look at a carrot being dangled in front of it. 

" I-is that Izaya?" he smiled but he seemed like he wasnt sure weather or not to be serious or be smile. He flushed and instead of answering he walked over to Kendell and gently put his hands on Cam's chest. The sweater was far to large on Kendell only the fingertips were able to be seen. He pushed Cam onto the bed until he was laying on it and got on top of Cam,sitting on his lap, like he's seen in the movies and anime.