Chapter 3

Chapter 3

As soon as Clary and Simon were gone I began calling my parents. I had a feeling they weren't going to answer. That feeling turned into dread when they didn't.

"Fuck!" I said throwing my phone into my purse. I guess I would just have to drive to my house and confirm what I already knew. Then drive to the store and see if that old lady will fix this.

"You okay mundane?" Alec said watching me.

"Oh I'm just wonderful MD2." I said sarcastiacally.

"MD2?" He asked confused.

"Murder Dude Number 2." I said shrugging. "He's number one since he actually stabbed the guy or thing or whatever, but I prefer the name Goldy Locks for him." I said giving a cheeky grin.

I watched the boys glare at me. Isabelle let out a laugh and I just smirked.

"Why are you still here?" Jace asked curiously. I stiffened.

"I could ask you the same." I shot back.

"Why are your eyes Violet?" He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know ask god." I said rolling my eyes.

I heard Isabelle snort. I shook my head. It wasn't helping any to sit her and waist my time talking to them.

"Well it's been lovely you three, but I need to do some things and standing here while you ask me a bunch of meaningless questions isn't getting me anywhere soo.....Dueces" I said throwing up the sign before walking out the room.

I watched as they moved to leave. I turned to look at them with raised eyebrows.

"Don't leave on my account....I know I'm the life of this awesome party but.." I trailed off when I felt my phone ring. I whirled to get it out of my purse so quick that I made Isabelle stubble.

"Hello?" I said quickly.

"Child?" I heard a voice crack. Only one person called me that.

"You tricked me!!!!!" I screeched.

"I did no such thing." The women said trying to sound innocent.

"Like HELL YOU DIDN'T" I said getting loud.

"Calm down child. Are you around the others...." She said meaning the characters.

"Yea...." I said looking over my shoulder at my three companions that were watching me talk to the old women.

"I came to tell you one more thing." She said with a serious voice.

"A what is that?" I said through gritted teeth

"They can't know about you. Where you come from. I don't care what you tell them as long as it's not the truth. That could put you in a lot of danger."

I let out a harsh laugh.

"Danger. Danger. Danger" I mocked angrily. "I got you and your damned Danger."

"I know your angry, but this is what your ment to do.....Don't screw up!" She said before I heard the  line go dead.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!!"  I screamed into the phone. The line was silent. I shook my head and turned to slam my fist against the wall. This was not how I wanted this to be. I had no home, no family, and no plan.

"Hey! Hey are you okay." Isabelle asked worriedly.

I turned and looked at her with hard eyes.

"No...." I said before turning and walking out the side door. I felt someone grab my arm and I looked up to see Jace with a hooded eyes.