chapter 5

Marceline groaned and stretched rubbing her eyes in the process. Her eye lids flutter open and she breathes in the fresh morning air...but She yelped when she felt someone pull her from her waist and bite her neck softly.

"M-Marshall you scared me half to death!" she growled as he licked over the hurt and left a trail of kisses down her neck.

"i hate to break it to ya sweetheart but we're already dead" he whispered in her ear with with a big proud smile. she rolled her eyes with a smile not facing him.

"ha ha ha so funny" she said sarcastically. he laughed and held her close and that's when she realized he was in her bed.

"Marshall what are you doing in here." she said with a raised eyebrow. His eyes shot up open and then he calmed and began to laugh.

"it was cold!"

"there are blankets!" she said shielding herself and blushing madly. he smiled and scoot closer to her. He gazed into her eyes with a smile and stroked through her hair.  

"You disobeyed your queen" she said with a smile and Marshall burst out laughing.

"wouldn't dream of it MarMar" he cooed and kissed her cheek. she pushed him away with a smirk and quickly ran to the bathroom. Marshall fell off the bed and made a run after her but got hit square in the head by the slamming of the door.

"Ow! glod damn it!" he muttered to himself rubbing his head while he could hear Marceline laughing. And that's when the door bell rang sending shivers up Marshall's spine.

"Marshall and Marceline! its Prince gumball!" his familiar voice called from behind the door. Marshall lowly growled and changed into his plaid black and red t-shirt and jeans. He quickly put on some red convers and rushed over to the door opening it. Gumball raised an eyebrow when he saw Marshall's mangled hair and looked disgusted.

"did you guys?"

"none of your business gay ball" he snarled.

"oh so funny i forgot to laugh" gumball barked back.

"i know i took your breath away" Marshall snapped back a smirk forming on his face.

"we're leaving.. have you packed? said your goodbyes?" Gumball asked not even looking at Marshall. Marshall growled

"I'm not leaving" Marshall stated simply. Gumball replied with a sigh and looked up at Marshall his head slightly tilted.

"oh yes you are Marshall what about Fionna? didn't you have a crush on her?" he asked crossing his arms.

"obviously not anymore" Marshall argued.

"well once you come back you can kindle a romance with her. A much safer one" he suggested.

"Ha ha no, are you seriously trying to tell me who i can and cannot love?! well I'll tell you this gumball you better watch yourself because I'm not leaving Aaa weather you like it or not"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ things be getting spicy!!! this chapter was dedicated to....winggirl004? i think it is I'll make sure in the next chapter. i wanted to say i love you alot even though i don't personally know you 0.o thanks for all the sweet comments! mkay! COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW! YOLO! XD