Chapter 5

Hi guys

Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting and fanning!! Its been great so far.

Another chapter :) Just because I can. Im writing exams at the moment so expect another upload next week only.

Hearts

Tee <3

*********

“We can talk for a while

But I have sweet nothing to say

You don’t want me anyway

So why?

Why should I stay?”

Chapter Five

Why does it always seem like I’m counting down the seconds of my pathetic waste of existence.

Why can’t I be left alone to wallow in my own sorrow.

Why do I have to try?

Like why do I have to make an effort?

What’s the fucking use?

I dressed in my usual outfit, jeans, a top and sneakers. My long dark red hair loose and covering my face at all times.

Not because I had bruises or anything.

God! Did I miss the pain.

No, my hair was covered so I wouldn’t be tempted to look up and take in my surroundings.

The pack hall was packed, it unnerved me.

The pack was happy, chatting and laughing together like a family.

I sat in the back away from my grandparents even though they insisted I sit with them, they sat right in the front, with the other high ranking pack member like the pack doctor. I sat in the back like the piece of shit I am.

The room went silent, as the Alpha walked into the room. Everybody bowed their head as a sign of respect. I could feel the power emitting off him, it surrounded me, I was suffocating because besides acknowledging him as my Alpha I also acknowledged him as a mate. Instinct was pushing me run to him, to beg him to take me back but I held myself back.

This was so unnatural.

A mate didn’t want me.

I was on the edge, feelings bubbling inside me that I couldn’t pin point one, all I knew was that they were threating to bubble over.