Chapter 15

****

"I put all the pain you gave to me on display

But didn't realise instead of setting it free I

Took what I hated and made it a part of me"

Chapter 15

Heat.

A touchy subject for female werewolves, why do they call it heat anyway?

Why not call it for what it is?

Hell.

I felt as if my entire body was on fire, from the top of my head 'till the tips of my toes, it burned like a motherfucker.

If you think about it, burning, comes with a lot of pain.

In the beginning I welcomed the pain, after all it was my reality. A reality that I lived with for years, it was all I knew then, so why couldn't I experience pain now. This wasn't pain from hate though, that pain I could handle.

Now?

It was torturous, I couldn't stand it, I couldn't succumb to the pain.

No.

This was on another level.

Worst of all, my inner wolf called out to our mate so that he could mark us, ultimately completing the mating bond. Every time I closed my eyes I thought of him, it was driving me insane. I wanted to feel him near me. The feeling was incomprehensible.

It has been four days since my heat started; it's supposed to last for a week and a half, that was what I heard anyway.

I was locked up in my room for 'safety measures', a women from the pack brought me food. But other than that I had no contact from the outside. All the males kept sniffing around my door though, more often than I would like.

The pain I felt never subsided or went away, it felt as if it was only getting worse.

I know Alpha Carter had to be near me to ease the heat, he was my mate after all. I haven't heard from him since the other night. I wonder if he was making me suffer on purpose.

I admit to myself that I need him, but I will not give into his game. I wonder if he enjoys this.

I don't know.

I screamed out in agony as a wave of pain shot through my body, I felt as if I was choking. It was getting so bad. I was currently in the bathtub... the water was icy cold. It wasn't really helping, because I didn't feel the coldness. But it was a relief.