Chapter 03 [The Meet]

Grethania's POV :

After my long sleep (believe me it was needed) i decided to go down stairs, for some reason i couldn't stop thinking about Calvin and what happened a couple days ago... but like i said this was a fresh start so i should push those thoughts to the back of my mind and get over it.

As i was walking down stairs in my pyjamas, i could hear voices... Suddenly it came back to me, SHIT!! That is Louis Tomlinson i can't remember what my cousin had said, but he was here and i was in my pyjamas oh brilliant good first impression Grethania, so i ran up stairs to change into something decent. I rummaged through my suitcase, yes i know i still haven't unpacked don't judge me! I found a pair of black skinny jeans and pulled on my hollister hoodie and jumped down the stairs.

As i entered the living room a brown haired boy was sitting on the couch in the comer of the room watching television, he was.. cute and ohhh those eyes were sea blue, oh no i think i got a crush, stop it Grethania, he might be a complete idiot. Oh no he is staring at me oohhhh god stop looking.

Liam : Ohh Grethania brilliant, you woke up, this is Louis, Louis this is Grethania, my cousin.

Thank you Liam for saving the day! He started to walk over to me his wonderful blue orbs sinking in to mine!

Louis' POV :

As i turned my head i saw the most beautiful girl standing in the hall way, she had long brown sort of wavy hair with beautiful blue eyes. As i looked at her she smiled, she had the most stunning smile with little dimples that formed on her cheeks.. oh wow she is beautiful.

Grethania's cousin broke up my thoughts.

Liam : Ohh Grethania brilliant, you woke up, this is Louis, Louis this is Grethania, my cousin.

I stepped closer to her and i could feel my heart beat faster, what is going on i don't even know her. Get these thoughts out of your head Louis, God damn it!!

Louis : Hi nice to meet you.

Grethania : Hey. Yeah yo too!

Oh wow her voice is the sweetest thing Jesus i think i need someone to slap me really hard.

Grethania's POV :

Liam interruted again.. Damn you Liam i'm trying to check him out!

Liam : Why don't you talk two go for a walk.. Get to know each other a bit better before tomorrow?

Louis : Yeah sounds good, if you want ?

Oh god this is not a good idea to leave me alone with possibly the honest guy EVER!

Grethania : Yes sounds cool!

Play it cool Grethania, it cool, keep calm.

*****

Hey guys sorry it's short i just wanted to update in case you guys went off the story of forgot about it :D the next chapter "The Walk" will be up tomorrow!

Fan ?

Vote ?

Comment ?

Would love to know your thoughts!!

-Stella xx