Chapter 01 [Moving]

My mum is sending me away to live with my cousin in England because she is going to America for a once in a life time job and i couldn't be their with her because she was staying in a hotel and the business would only pay for her.

I haven't see my uncle for a long time and i am so glad that i am finally going life with him but i am going to miss all my friends back here in Doncaster.

It's Monday morning and i've to tell all my friends that i'm moving to England, i know it will break my best friend Bianca's heart because we have known each other since kindergarten, God damn it i'm going to miss her so much but England is hopefully going to be a fresh start, althought i wish my mum was comming but i suppose it's not that far away.

"Hey guys, errrm.... i-i have to tell you something at lunch, make sure your all there.. please" i said i was so nervous i really didn't want to do this, why is my life always so complicated.

"Yeah course babes whats wrong?" Calvin my other friend said looking really worried.

"i'll tell you at lunch like i said"

********************************************************************************************Lunchtime...

"Hey Grethania, so what's up?" Bianca said with a big smile, i thought to myself please don't smile i'm about to move to other side of the world, i broke my heart.

"Well.... errm... i-i... am moving" i was relly scared, what if they never want to talk to me ever again, what would i do without them all.. oh God Mum what are you doing to me.

"That's great, we'll all help you move" Bianca said excitedly, she really had no clue.

"No Bianca, not around the corner or to another village.. i.. ii'm moving away.. like really far away" i could feel the tears in my eyes, please don't cry Grethania please don't cry..

"I -i don't understand" she said really confused.

"I'm moving to England.. because my mum has had a once in a life time opportunity at a really big Enterprise" The tears came down like waterfalls as i looked into their eyes.

"Y-you can't go, i-ii need you well... we all need you." Bianca started to cry as she edge closer to me.

"i have to go and i'm so sorry, but you can all come in the summer holidays to see me and.. just think about all the hunky boys" i was crying but laughing at the same time, i hate seeing people cry especially people care about.

"Hhaahaaaa, i suppose your right but you promise that we talk every single day" ohh thank God she was finally starting to understand.

"Yeah we all will talk to you very day" Calvin said with a smile which made me feel better, that was one less thing to worry about.

"Thank guys, i'm going to miss you all so much" we all grouped hug and the bell rang.

******************************************************************************************** Last period

Great Maths, sitting next to my crush Calvin.. i wonder if he has heard, i mean i know he doesn't like me like that but i wish he did. I have had a crush on Calvin for a very long time but he never seemed to feel the same.

"Hi Calvin, you ok?"

"Yes, i'm fine" He said a bit snappy.

"Ok. What's wrong with you?" i said sarcastically.

"You moving" he said really annoyed.

"Yes, i am and what has it got to do with you?" i asked.

"Well... you didn't tell me"

"Ohh sorry Mum, i don't know i had to" that was when the teacher, possibly the worst teacher in the world, walked in. We both sat there in silence, not really listening to Mr. James.

He nudge me and gave me a note.

"Ok, your going and i don't know if you feel the same way but i think your beautiful and funny and i wish i had told you sooner but, i like you, A LOT ... if you feel this way meet me in the park after school and if you don't turn up i'll know you don't feel the same. xxxx"

Ok so the guy i have loved forever has finally decided to tell me how he feels when i'm going. Great how fantastic. I hate him but i still love him. The bell rung and he left immediately. I went to my locker and my friends where waiting i hugged them all and promised i'll talk to them evryday, Bianca stayed until i emptied my locker, she knew something was on my mind.

"What's wrong" she said longing out the word Wrong.

"Well... You know Calvin?"

"Yeah like who doesn't know him and plus you talk about him all the time and also has been your crush since Kindergarten.

"Yes him, well he just gave me this note." I handed her the note. She smiled and started fangirling.

"OH MY GOD HE HAS JUST ADMITTED HE LIKES YOU AHHHHHHH." She screamed in my face jumping up and down.

"Yes, but big big big problem i'm leaving duh."

"Oh yeah, but you have to go to the park to see what he has to say, heeeellllo earth to G (everyone calls me that instead of saying Grethania). You are going, right?"

"Euuuh i-" she cut me off.

"You've to go, to see what he has to say, and phone me later to tell me everything, i love you so much and make sure you call me when you arrive i don't care what time it is." She hugged me for a long time and left. I suddenly felt alone but i decided to go and meet Calvin at the park..

********************************************************************************************

Hello guys this chapter is a tiny bit rubbish and Louis Tomlinson isn't even here yet but he will be :) if you read this please tell me what you think and maybe vote :D

Thank you

-Stella x