Secrets of the Night

We all keep secrets but there are none like the ones of the night.

Writers note: I will admit I have been reading on Wattpad for about a year but I have been too nervous to write my own story on here though I do have a few stories saved on my computer and this is one of my favorites I have written so I hope you enjoy it I know I sure have enjoyed writing it!

btw this story may be on my computer but I'm using my phone to wright it so sorry if it takes a while.

Chapter1

in a house near the ocean in California, Twialine sighed as once again as her mother gently moved the hair die threw her hair to cover every strand of hair she had. Most people would think that Twialine would be happy that her mother was letting her die her hair but her mother wasn't letting her, she was making her! Unlike so many young teenage girls Twialine loved her hair.

"Mom, would you tell me again why you have to die my wonderful hair?" Twialine asked her mother as she wrinkled her nose from the smell. "Twialine, I have told you a million and a half times, your school, or any other school for that matter won't let you keep your hair the color it is." her mother said. "But it's natrual! I can't get in trouble for something I was born with!" Twialine yelled back at her. "I know, I don't like it ether but the school's principal said 'you have to die her hair a normal natural color or she is suspended.' Her mother lied giving a sigh hopeing that it sounded more like she was tired of dying Twialine's hair instead of being tired of lying and hopeing not to be caught. The truth was she had never talked to the principal about her daught's hair color so she could keep it a better secret. "Come on, let's get this stuff out then we can have some triple fudge brownie chocolet ice cream that you love so much." She said as she walked to the kitchen sink waiting for Twialine to follow from her pink overly fluffy mushroom chair that was always in the middle of the living room that Twialine always sat in for comfert when her mother died her hair.

Twialine has known for a long time that she wasn't your normal-looking teen, in fact she looked very native and out of place; like some kind of princess or modle with her bright, blood red hair that went down her back like thick waves of silky? shinny, blood that ends at the small of her back that just touches her bottom and eyes that are a wonderful purple color eyes that contrasted with her hair, with a model thin body even though she eats everything in sight all the time, and tall, with smooth skin that was the color of moca that someone added just a bit to much cream to with not even a sign of teenage blimishes and somehow all of that seemed to balance out yet every bit of her stood out at the same time.

Twialine has asked her mother a few times why she looked so diffent from the other kids but all her mother would always say is 'you're just special' as if that was the explanation she was looking for. Another thing that Twialine has always asked about was her father. She has asked and asked but all her mother has ever said was 'he was a good man' and wouldn't say a word more about him.

Twialine's mother has never really liked lying to her daughter but had always found it nessasary since she never really had anything that she could say to her one and only daughter.

Twialine sighed as she let her hair fall into the sink thinking that it wasn't fair and that since this was her 12th and last year that this should be her easy year, the year that she could let how she truely looked like out. She watched her hair as her mother spayed her hair taking the stinking liquid away and leaving a carmal brown color that matched her mother's hair color