love at first sight

Sorry I was staring up my new story and wattpad wouldn’t let me on for some unknown reason! Hope you like and thank you soo much for the comments, votes and fans!! Hope you like :D

“Embry are you talking?” Emily asked as Embry mumbled something.

“The meals over!” He shouted.

“The meal is not over until everyone leaves the table” she commented.

“Lets go” Embry stood up but no one else did “Hey, get up”

“If sitting keeps you quiet I’m staying” Jared, as I now know said.

“Agreed!” Paul shouted.

“Wait a minute. I already ate dessert so she can’t take it away. I can talk!” He shouted.

“Not if you want tomorrow’s dinner” Emily chirped in.

Embry groaned and sat done mumbling something that got him hit on the head by Sam.

I turned back to the potato I was cutting. A chair scrapped across the floor but I didn’t look to see who it was, the comforting feeling was coming closer, but I still refused to take my eyes on the potato.

“Can I talk now?” i giggled slightly at Embrys weak attempt.

“No”

“Emily…”

“Shut up Jared” Paul shouted.

“Do you want to take a walk?” His husky voiced asked from behind.

I blushed and continued cutting “Sorry but I have to cut these”

“Let me do it” Emily grabbed the Potato and knife of me. She gave Jake a look and smiled at me.

His warm hand engulfed mine and pulled me out the door. The weather wasn’t that bad, the sky was misty but at least it wasn’t raining. I couldn’t feel the cold because the heat from Jacob was soaking into me, even if he was only holding my hand.

“Is your hand better?” he asked quietly when we stepped onto the beach.

“It’s fine” I smiled reassuringly and squeezed his hand. “What’s the matter?” I knew he was thinking of something, he had his eyebrows frowned like he usually does when he thinks to hard.

“I have to tell you something”

“You can tell me anything”

Our tree came into sight and I didn’t push anymore until we sat on it. “What is it Jake” I tried to use my best caring voice and it seemed to work.

“I don’t want to loose you” He mumbled, gently removing his hand from mine and rubbing his eyes.”

“I’m here” I didn’t know what to do and began rubbing his back.

“When Jared told Kim, she threw a shoe at him and they fell out for a few days”

“Why did she do that?” I was getting really worried. This must be something big. Jake never hides anything from me, except the wolf thing but I know now, what else is there?

“She thought he was forced” He jumped up and shuck his arms bouncing on the balls of his feet. I stared at him wide eyed folding my arms around my chest, scared.

“Right” he stopped moving and closed his eyes breathing deeply. “I imprinted on you!” His eyes snapped opened and stared at me.

“What?” I think he expected me to know what he was talking about but my brain was scrambled.

“I am doing this all wrong” he growled, pacing.

“Stop!” I jumped up and grabbed his arms. He stepped closer and I placed my hands on his face as his went around my waist. “Breath” I told him as his body shook, I didn’t fear him shifting though.

He leant his forehead against mine breathing deeply. I felt free. I missed days like this with Jake. His warmth was the best fur coat. I laughed a little at my stupid pun.

“What’s funny?” he asked, his forehead still resting against mine. His body wasn’t shaking anymore.

“Are you good now?”

“Yes” I waited for him to say more but he didn’t.

“And…” I prompted. He didn’t move or open his eyes as he talked.

“I love you. It’s the only way I know how to put it. I love you more than anything and I will never leave you. I will protect you from everything. I have loved you since we first meet” He huffed out a breath at the end.

I didn’t know what to say. He opened his eyes and stared into mine. In a blink I was pressed into his body with are lips moving in sync. I pulled back for a breath “I love you too”