Chapter Four

Ralph, leaned over and hovered his face above her boobs. He loved the smell of her. Her perfume reminded him of his first wife who had died of cancer, God bless her soul.

"We are both going to have a good time." He muttered more to himself as he buried his nose in her cleavage to inhale all the feminine scent she had to offer then he yanked her roughly to the edge of his desk.

"Please..." He heard her sob. Although, weak, she was now weeping in resignation.

"Please what? You don't want me? Or you don't want me to stop? Whichever way, I get to make the decision for you." With the last of his words, he tore her shirt off and unclasped her lace bra in the middle of her chest.

Her sobs increased but he didn't care. He teased her with soothing words. "I promise you'll like it. Your fiancé doesn't have to know, it will just be our little secret, huh? Our very little secret. What say you?"

She pushed him off but he didn't budge, her breasts jiggled with each heavy sob. "I don't want this. I don't want you. Just make it stop. I wanna go home."

Feeling irritated by her outspoken rejection, he said. "How old are you, Stacy? 23? 27? Huh?..." He squeezed her boobs hard with every word. "Besides having you on my desk unwillingly which I know you will later love to frequent, I'm not breaking the law by doing this to a juvenile... You are a fucking woman for crying out loud and I'm going to make you want me! You hear me? You will fucking want me!" He practically yelled then with a smooth move, he dug his hand between her skirts and tore her panties off.

Holding her hands against the desk he bit a nipple...she screamed and struggled but he held her down. "I beg of you, don't do this!"

Angry that she still didn't want him, he struck her across the face and wiped his hand on her lace bra smearing it with the blood from her nose.

He pulled her down a bit and positioned himself between her legs. She squeezed her eyes shut as he held both her hands down above her head and began to unzip his pants which he pushed to his knees.

"Open your eyes!" He commanded. She hesitated, he grabbed her neck with his free hand and squeezed hard making her cough and gasp for air. "Look at me!" He yelled, spittle flying over her chest and face.

She cringed and slightly opened her eyes. "I want to see you look at me, take in every image and ingest it... I want you to love my every touch not whine and complain like my wives." He positioned himself and with that plunged into her.

She jerked up from the motion and her tits did the same, more tears streaked her face but she didn't complain but turned her face away as he ravished her body, slapped her breasts hard till they turned red, dug his nails into her thighs until he drew blood and forcefully took her anally till he sated himself and spilled his seeds.