It Always Feels Like the First Time

NOTE: When I type like this, it's the character's thoughts.

"Here. I got us some popcorn." Nash said and handed Rikki her buckett.
"Uh, thanks," Rikki was surprised. "I guess."
"No problem. Let get to our seats." Nash said as he walked into the screening room with Rikki following him.
"I heard this is an awesome movie, I think you'd love it." Nash smiled at Rikki, who was busy in her popcorn.
"I'm sorr-"
"That's okay." Nash laughted.

Honastly, this whole situation was pretty strange for Rikki. She never did this kind of things with Zane. She never was at an actual date before. Of course this is not a date. Just some friends hanging out, right?

SKIP

It was about 30 minutes into the movie when Nash placed his hand next to Rikki's on her chair handle. Rikki side watched him getting closer and closer, trying to decide if and when she should do something. Then, all of a sudden, with one wrong hand movment, Nash knocked out a cup full of coke next Rikki arm, and spilled the drink all over her.
Rikki quickly stood up. "Oh god, I'm so sorry." Nash said, but Rikki ignored him and ran outside of the room straight to the bathroom.
"Rikki, where are you going?" Nash shouted at her, tried not to disturb the other viewers, but she was already gone.

Rikki ran as fast as she could and made it into the bathroom on time. She ran right into a restroom cabin and locked the door. She tried to pull as much toilet paper she could , but before she noticed her long, orange tail was touching the floor.

Rikki sighed and was about to start drying herself when she heard someone calling her.
"Rikki? Are you in there?" It was Nash.
"Umm, yeah, I'll be right out." She said hoping he would go away. "Don't come in!"
"Well, I couldn't even if I wanted to." He said, and she could hear the smile in his voice.
"Oh, right. Well just go back to the screening room. I'll be there in a few minutes!"
"Okay... Are you sure?" Nash begin to be suspicious. "Is everything okay there?"
"Please Nash, you have to trust me. Go!" Rikki said, almost desperate.
"Alright, alright. I'm going! Call me if you need anything."

Rikki said nothing, and just listened to the sound of his footsteps fading away. She waited a couple of seconds just to be sure she is alone, before she started to dry herself off. It took about 5 minutes before she was fully dry and back in her human form. She walked out of the restroom, all the way to the central hall of the theater, just to see Nash sitting there on one of the couches. He got up when he saw her and walked up to her.

"Hey, why aren't you in the screening room? I said I'll be right back." Rikki said, hoping he would ask no questions about what just happened.

"I called Cleo." Nash said. "I thought this might be a girl only problem and you might need a girl to help you."
"You did what!?" Rikki was shocked. That's exactly what I needed, now everyone would think we were on a date. "What did she say?"
"Just like what you said, to leave you alone. So that's what I did."
"Good. Wanna go back in?" Rikki tried to change the subject.
"I think it's a little pointless now, but I saw a pizza place on the way here, wanna grab a few slices?" Nash smiled.

At that moment Rikki didn't know what she was feeling. Am I actually falling for him? No! No way. I can't like him! and that perfect smile, and those green eyes, and his gorgeous brown hair. I said no. Say no. Say no. Say no!

"Of course." You are so stupid.