Liam

Chapter III

Liam

LiamLiamLiamLiamLiam

My head just kept repeating that name over and over again. I mean it's LIAM. My ex-boyfriend. The love of my life. He's here on top of me. My hands on his waist. Our faces inches apart. Our breaths mingling together. Would it totally inappropriate for me to snog him senseless? I saw him visibly gulp. For a second I was scared that I had said that out loud, by I guess he's just nervous about the whole situation. He was frozen in spot (not that I minded). I wanted this moment to last. It's been too damn long. And seeing him, just made me realized how much I missed him. But of course our moment had to be ruined.

"Liam, you're gonna get it now- Liam? What the hell are you doing on the floor?" I recognized that voice. It's that ZAYN guy. Gosh I can't even think his name without sounding bitter. And what is Liam gonna get?!

Liam seemed to snap out of his- OUR trance because he broke eye contact and looked down, mumbling a, "I fell." This is the part where I realized Liam is starting to squirm out of my iron grip around him (I have no idea when my arms went around him completely).

"Oh, are you okay babe?" Zayn asked. I try not to growl when he called Liam 'babe'. I felt my arms being removed and someone else's hands grabbing Liam's waist instead of mines. Soon Liam's body was removed from mine and I immediately missed the warm and added pressure on me. I felt someone grabbed me by under my arms and pulled me up, no doubt Harry.

I nodded my thanks to Harry before focusing my sight back to Liam and what I saw made my blood boil. Zayn had his arms around Liam's waist and was whispering in his ear words I couldn't make out. This guy was seriously asking not to see tomorrow's sun. I tore my sight from Zayn's tattooed arms and looked at Liam, just to see he was already looking at me. I tried to keep the eye contact, but I could visibly see his eyes hardening and and a frown forming. I swear I heard my heart cracked when Liam turned around in Zayn's arms and hugged him back. I took a step forward (probably to rip Liam out of Zayn's arms) but I felt a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned around a saw Josh shaking his head at me, like saying No, control yourself.

You know what sucks more? Is that I know I don't have the right to be jealous. I don't have the right to tear Liam off him. Why? Because Liam's not mine. I just kept staring at Liam, Zayn kept staring at me, Harry and Josh kept staring at each other and Liam just had his head buried into the nape of Zayn's neck. Our staring contests were interrupting by a whining Irish accent.

"Thanks for ditching me! Paul was staring at me like he's never seen a guy eat 6 apples! Haha, can you believe that? Anyway, I have finally arrived bitches! Your lives just got better!" Niall exclaimed as he shut the door close with his foot. He smile slowly faded once he saw that 'One Fantasy' weren't the only ones in the room. He also seemed to pick up on the tension in the room.

"What happened now?"

Liam unwrapped himself from Zayn (about time) and went in between 'Ziall'. "Nothing happened. Where's Uncle Si by the way? He wanted to us. Oh sorry if I'm being rude, I'm Liam Payne and these are my best mates, Zayn and Niall." Fucker. Like I didn't know who he was. I know what he's trying to do. He held out his hand. Josh and Harry took it, introducing themselves. Liam was about to let his hand fall back to his side, but I quickly grabbed a hold of it. I ignored the electric shocks that went up my arm and sent him an innocent smile.