Surprise

"Ugh, Lou seriously? It's way too early for this," Josh complained as he enter the living room. I was sprawled out over the couch, munching on my cereal, waiting for Good Morning UK! to come on.

"Hey this is an awesome way to start your day!" I fought back. 

"No, it's really not."

I let out a fake gasp, "How could you not like their jokes?! They also have the best gossip and they let you know what's new in fashion!"

"How can you stand their high-pitched voices? I can't even stand looking at flirty blonde."

"Don't you dare talk about Kendra that way!" I shouted while pointing a finger at him.

"Let it go, Josh. Everybody who knows Louis knows that he fell in love with morning talk show since it aired," Harry said as he enters the room.

"September 12th 2008," I said while nodding.

Josh just shook his head and went to the kitchen, muttering something about a girl tapped in a boy's body. 

"I heard that!" I shouted then turned around to see Harry looking at me weirdly.

"What?"

"Seriously, Lou?"

"Yeah, I just woke up from my sleepover with Liam..." My voice faltered when I mentioned that name.

Harry just nodded. He and Josh knew who Liam was. I basically never shut up about him.

"M' gonna go get some more cereal, shout when it comes up," I said as I stood up. Harry just nodded and sat down on the other couch. I quickly went to the kitchen avoiding all the awkward tension. Josh was sitting at the table eating cereal. He looked so knackered I was scare he was going to face-plant in to the bowl. I was minding my own business when I heard Harry screamed.

"Louis! Josh! Get the fuck in here!!"

Josh and I made our way quickly to the living room.

"What's with all the ruckus, Har-" I began to say but Harry just hush me.

"Shhhh!! Just listen!!" Eventually me and Josh sat down then I heard Kendra's voice (which Josh groaned to).

"Has Life Direction got competition? Check out this hot new boy band called "One Fantasy'. Their integrants are Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne."

My jaw went slack. Did she just say Liam Payne? I practically threw myself over the room knocking over the coffee table and landing in front of the telly. Surely she meant another Liam Payne.

Right?

Right?

Suddenly , the screen showed three boys on a stage bouncing around and singing, having a good time. I could hear fans screaming in the background. Then suddenly a boy stepped to the spotlight and my heart stop. Liam was there smiling. Liam fucking Payne. My ex-boyfriend Liam. The boy I still love. He looks more gorgeous, I didn't that was possible, he was beat-boxing. Then he opens his mouth:

Now I'm in town, break it down, thinking of making a new sound

Playing a different show every night in front of a new crowd

That's you now, ciao, seems that life is great now

See me lose focus, as I sing to you loud

And I can't, no, I won't hush

I'll say the words that make you blush

I'm gonna sing this now