Louis

Chapter II

Louis

"What the fudge was that about?" Zayn asked me once we were in my dressing room. Niall just passed us and went to sit on the couch.

"What was what about?" I asked. Zayn just stood still staring at the wall before letting out in a mocking and higher voice the word, "Surprise."

Niall begun laughing as I blushed. Zayn kept on staring at me, waiting for an answer. I shrugged.

"Is it because of that Lewis guy?" Zayn asked concerned, stepping forward.

"Louis," I automatically corrected, then cursed under my breath. Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"So it is about him?"

"No..."

"Riiiiiight," Zayn said not believing me but dropped the subject. That's one of the things I love about Zayn and Niall, they didn't pressure me into talking about Louis. I know they deserved an explanation, but I just can't tell them. I know I'll go all waterworks and I am not crying over Louis Tomlinson ever again.

Psshh, yeah right.

Shut up.

I can't shut up, I'm you, you moron.

Douche.

Idiot.

Prick.

Twat.

Arseho-

"Liam! Liam!" Zayn screamed shaking me the shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ugh mm, what?"

"You okay, babe?"

I let out a chuckled thinking about my childish thoughts, "Yes."

Zayn's hand traveled down my sides before resting on my waist, "You sure?"

I nodded before resting my head on his shoulder. Zayn kissed the top of my head.

"Ughh, I don't know why you guys broke up; you still act like a couple!" Niall stated whilst standing up from the couch. I buried my face into Zayn's neck, in a fail attempt to hide my blush.

Niall cooed before leaving the room, probably to find the snack bar.

"Liam, I have no idea what that Louis guy did to you, but I just want you to know, that I'm here for you. That Louis guy is so stupid for letting you go. You don't deserve him; you're too good for him, for anybody. You're perfect Li, to me."

I felt a sob caught on my throat as tears brimmed in my eyes. I couldn't trust myself to talk so I just nodded.

"Liam?"

"Hmmm?"

"Look at me."

I lifted my head and looked into his eyes.

"Hi," He smiled.

"Hey," I said smiling back. Then he leaned down and connected our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his grip tightens around my waist. You may be a little confused, right? You may be thinking, I thought you guys broke up? Well, you see my friend, me and Zayn are what you called umm.. friends with benefits? Or is it mates with benefits? Or maybe best mates with benefits? Or maybe band mates with benefits? Or, or ex-boyfriends with benefits? No, no, I got it: friends who later became mates who later became best mates who later turned to band mates who later became ex-boyfriends with benefits. Yeah, yeah that's it. That's a keeper. I don't know when this started but I have a feeling it's not going to stop any time soon.