Chapter 3 Jiro Suko

First of all I would like to announce the winners of the contest. Now I know a lot of people probably say this and I may of said it once or twice but this was a very HARD decision, I kept changing my mind because all of the characters sounded awesome! I even considered writing about all of the characters but that's a bit too many...

Maybe somewhere later on in the story I will, I dunno...I'll think about it...Ok so the winners are:

alliway (Congrats, Jiro Suko will be Kya's fiance, thanks! If you hadn't entered I'd have to make him up myself)

MiraSan (Congrats, Kurai will be one of Miu's friends)

animelover2175 (Congrats, Kotone will also be one of Miu's friends)

I hate how I can't add the other amazing characters TT^TT but like I said, I'll think about it.

Congrats all! PEACE!

*******************************************************************************************************

"YES! That's a new high score un!" Deidara cheered fist bumping the air.

Miu was sitting and reading one of the angel spell books while Kya did chores and Deidara played video games. About two weeks had passed since Deidara was revived, every time Kya told him to get a job, Deidara simply said he was getting used to being alive again. Kya let it go easily the first few times but now she was getting frustrated.

"Miu~ Can you be a dear and finish packing the bags please? Jiro will be here any minute!"

Miu stood up and put down her book then went to where Kya was and nodded to show her she heard her. Miu then started going around the house, chanting spells so the furniture and things were packed a bit easier, just a simple levitation spell really.

Kya took the opportunity to go to Miu's room and unplugged Deidara's video games earning her a very sharp glare from the blond.

"Hey! What the hell un?!"

"Oh I'm sorry but we're PACKING! We aren't going to be living here, we're going to be living with Jiro, Kotone, and Kurai."

"I thought it was just Jiro, who are Kotone and Kurai? Hm."

"You'll find out when we get there."

Deidara sighed then stood up and cleaned himself up a bit. He had chip crumbs on his shirt and junk food was sitting around him in a pile. Poor Miu had been cleaning up Deidara's mess every night for a few nights now.

The three all got the boxes and bags all loaded on a horse drawn carriage, there wasn't a whole lot of stuff in the house anyways. When they were all done, they sat on the carriage and waited. Sure they had a carriage, but they didn't have a horse..

Coming down the rode on a black stallion, Deidara could see a man. As he drew closer, Deidara could see more of his features. The man had messy blonde hair, yellow-orange eyes, slightly pointed ears, and pale skin. His clothes consisted of a long sleeved gold and black stripped shirt, black leather pants, black pointed toe boots, and a short sleeved trench coat.

That's not what shocked Deidara though, what shocked him was the black stallion her rode. Never in Deidara's life had he seen a real life black horse with blood red eyes, and SKELETON wings! The horse was breathing so heavily, you could see his breath, he looked rather mean.

Deidara got ready to protect Miu and Kya when...

"Yo."

"Hey hun, what took ya so damn long?" Kya replied to the stranger.

"Sorry babe, had to explain your long list of rules to the girls back home. Sup Miu?"

Miu waved to the man and smiled, making him frown and sigh. "Such a pretty sweet and innocent girl yet still no voice to go with it..."

"Well now Miu has someone back in her life, she'll learn to talk soon enough." Kya said and looked at Deidara.

The man narrowed his eyes. "Who's this punk?"

"Jiro this is Deidara, Deidara, this is my fiance Jiro."

"Uuuuugh~ Babe you said it was just gonna be you and Miu..Does he have to live with us to." Jiro complained.

"Those were my thoughts exactly, but hey look on the bright side. You have your own personal bitch to help you out with the manly chores." Kya smiled and Deidara glared hard at her.

"Ya glaring at my girl bro?! You'll be sleeping with the cows if ya don't knock it off!" Deidara scoffed and looked away but Jiro got off his course to go kick his ass.

Miu noticed this and hurried in front of Deidara. Deidara had been the only one actually sitting at the front of the carriage while Miu and Kya were standing on the ground. Miu had hopped up with Deidara and gave Jiro a soft glare while out stretching her arms to the side.

"You've gotta be kidding me...This punk is the guy that'll get Miu to talk again?"

"Unfortunately." Kya sighed. "But hey, you want to hear her talk don't you?"

"I do." Jiro said with star eyes.

To Jiro, wanting to hear Miu's voice was like Deidara wanting to see behind Tobi's mask. He was curious and it was killing him. Jiro's phone went off suddenly and the song Sexy And I Know It was playing, it was his theme song.

"Ah yeah! This is my jam!" Jiro said and started busting a move.

After he had his fun, he finally answered his phone. "Sup?....Hey Kotone.......Yeah I made it, we're getting ready to leave now......Yeah, can you be a dear and get dinner started?......Oh god, don't worry about killing the animals ok? They taste like shit.....Look I'll just stop by and grab some burgers, sound good?....Alright, do we have an extra room? Some dude is coming to......Alright cool, I'll be home soon and tell Kurai about the guy to so she doesn't get an anxiety attack or anything ok?....Ok cool, later." 

"So both the girls are home?" Kya asked.

"Yeah and they're getting hungry, can you believe they actually thought of killing one of the cows? That's just sick man..." Jiro said and Kya nodded in agreement.

Jiro attached the horse to the carriage and Kya hopped on the horse. Jiro sat behind her and made the horse take off. Meanwhile, Miu was sitting next to Deidara, hugging his arm. Deidara couldn't help but to smile at her.

********************************************************************************************

Okie smokey, not my longest chapter..but...well this gives the contest winners some time to edit their characters if they want to. Picture to the side is Jiro and the song is Sexy And I Know It.