Lunar Dovez (Sequal 2 Deidara's delicate Dove)

-Third Person's P.O.V.-

"Ok Miu, I'm going to be gone until tomorrow. Can you handle being alone for that long?" Kya asked looking at her sister.

Miu looked up from her book at Kya then smiled softly and nodded. Kya doesn't know quite what had happened to her poor little sister. All she knew was when she went to Crow's Valley hearing Miu's call Miu was crying. Kya did her best to get Miu to talk about what happened but Miu wouldn't speak, not a word, nor a whisper, nothing.

Kya figured the Akatsuki had done something horrible to her but every time she talked about it like that's what had really happened, Miu stormed off. Years had gone by since Deidara's death, Miu was now 19 in angel years. Her golden brown hair remained a bit longer than shoulder length but it grew to be more wavy and curly.

Her body got a tad bit bigger to but only big enough to need new clothes. Miu now wore a light pink sundress with short sleeves, for some reason she refused to wear any shoes. She also sometimes wore a dark purple-blue cloak with a hood over her dress.

Kya left the room and Miu continued reading her book. Miu had often read angel spell books, learning as much as she could about the kiss of life and also about her angelic powers and how to protect herself.

Tonight was the lunar eclipse, it was finally time for Miu to revive her beloved Dei-Kun. She couldn't bare being without him any linger than she already had. Miu packed her spell book and some food and water, then she set out to where she could revive Deidara. Moonlit valley, it's said before there were guardian, light, or dark angels, there were lunar angels born in moonlit valley.

There wings would be light blue and glow under the light of the moon, their wings could not be seen in the day time unless the moon was in the sky. However, these angels with special powers were all haunted down and killed by an unknown hunter for selfish purposes.

When Miu got to the valley she chanted a spell that created Deidara a body like the one he had before. Miu would have created his body sooner if it didn't hurt to look at him. She sat by the body and rested a hand on Deidara's cheek, a few tears streaming down her own. Deidara's body began to glow and shimmer until the body was now nothing but in the figure of Deidaras body.

Miu made sure her shadow didn't touch Deidara and let the sun slowly perfect Deidara's body to make it more how it was like before. Miu had to wait until night fall and the lunar eclipse before she could revive Deidara. She then wiped the tears from her face. Why should she cry? Her true love was going to be back from the dead and in her arms once more.

But what if it doesn't work? And what if there's side effects?

*******************************************************************************

TA DA!!! :D Wow you guys like this story huh? On my last one I kept having people tell me to make book 2 sooner XD Well here's the Prologue to it and also

Happy Birthday Deidara!

Your present? Pft. I'm reviving you from the dead, that's good enough XD