Contest (There will be 3 winners!)

Ok so here's how the contest is gonna work! First off the first person that will be winning is the person that makes Kya a good fiance. This is the info I need to have filled out:

Name:
Age: (preferably between 20-25, Kya is 23)
Personality:
Looks: (please use a picture if you can)
Race: (he can be a human, a half light angel, a half dark angel, or whatever race really. I love the supernatural ^_^)
Likes:
Dislikes:
Past: (try to make it a bit dark yet cool, remember that Kya needs a badass)

Please try and not make him too sweet, Kya can be a little she devil and the farm I'm thinking of is no where NEAR the farm you guys are thinking of so please don't make him a country boy XP

Info for other characters:

These characters will end up being Miu's friends, I will choose 2 of these.

Name:
Gender:
Age:
Personality:
Looks: (please use a picture if you can)
Race:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Love Interest: (you don't have to have one but I'm gonna revive the Akatsuki at some point if you do)
Past:

I will accept your OC being a relative of a Naruto character but I won't accept any demons or monsters or anything like that being sealed inside them. Your OC will end up being like family to the fiance of Kya so please lead it up to that.

You don't have to say your family died but you can say Kya's fiance is your uncle or maybe just something that leads up to living with Kya's fiance. Just try not to make they're story too sad please, you'll make Miu-Chan cwy..

If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask me. You can enter in Kya a fiance and an OC to increase your chances of winning either one. Remember, I'm choosing a fiance for Kya and TWO OC's that'll be Miu's friends. 

One more thing, if you choose a love interest that's like 30 year old Sasori then please don't make your OC like a 16 year old girl, that's just grody...same thing for guys!

good luck my lovelies~