Corrupted Prophecy Chpt 3

Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!! I LOVE comments! They make my day :) thanks to everyone who reads this!

***********************************************

"Heath..." I whisper in return. How do I know his name? It just came in my head and it felt so right. But then again, what just happened? I had never seen this man before but when he spoke my name I now recognized it as the stranger from before. His face was strong and he had this tussle of brown hair that almost reached his eyes. His eyes were like a winter forest at night, a raw kind of blue. I wanted to swim in those pools of desire because that was how he was peering at me, with desire.

I know I my eyes are filled with desire for him but it's as though I can't turn it off. I feel so out of control right now. I felt as though I was drowning in a whirlpool of my emotions and he was my savior. Though he was making it hard to stay grounded, especially when he brought forth his hand slowly to my cheek to wipe away stray tears. I instinctively closed my eyes and leaned my cheek into his hand. What was happening?

Then just as soon as his hand was there it was gone. My eyes shoot open but he is gone. This is when all the sound around me becomes real. I still hear the pack in the distance calling my name and I want to answer them but I can't, I can't even seem to move to get up. Okay, now I am pissed. What did that guy, what did Heath do to me? Though just saying his name brought shivers up and down my spine.

"Shiloh, you are coming with us whether you like it or not. We have a lot of things to talk about." I look up to see Heath standing over me but the desire was washed from his eyes and instead they were as cold as ice. I wasn't about to go anywhere with them, at least not willingly. I open my mouth to scream but I get cut off abruptly when Heath is suddenly on top of me. He wrenches my hands above my head with one of his hands while the other one he cups over my mouth. Why was it that I wasn't complaining about him straddling my hips like this? This is wrong!

He leans down so his hair is brushing against my forehead, "You are not going to utter one single syllable to alert your wolf friends. There are bigger things going on right now than you being with them. I don't plan on hurting or harming you in any way but so far you are making that extremely difficult. So please work with me and I will tell you what is going on. Though mainly you just need to be quiet and not ask any questions. Got it?"

I weakly nod my head but he doesn't move. He actually seems to be moving closer. I should not be urging him on but for some reason I want him as close as possible. He is a vampire for gosh sakes! When he is as close as he can get without touching, all the while gazing down at me, his hand cupping my mouth slowly slides down my chin and throat. Then it stops at the base of my shoulder. I should break his gaze but I can't and I feel like he is fighting it too because the desire is back in his eyes. Beck is the one who breaks it for us.

"Heath? Do you have the girl? Because she...oh never mind. Looks like you found her." Beck is awkwardly just standing there over us and then Hazel soon is peering over his shoulder. Heath moves like there is a fire and I was the torch. He then silently orders Beck to pick me up off the ground so they can get moving. All the while avoiding meeting my eyes at all costs.

Beck groans, "Do I have to? Why can't Leo do it? He is the one who got us in this trouble anyways. He is the stupid loser who got caught by the little wolfs. I think he should do it. Besides the girl and I don't mix well, we just end up beating each other up. And I know now that you would kill me if I layed a hand on her like that."

Heath suddenly rams Beck into a tree glaring daggers at him while grabbing hold of his collar.

"I. Don't. Care." Heath spits out each word dripping with anger. Surprisingly Beck puts his face closer and squints knowingly at Heath.