An arranged marriage to a vampire: Why ME? (Chapter 17 part 2)

Heyy, this is just some of what took place in part 1 of Chapter 17, only in Damon's P.O.V. in case you were curious as to why he was in pain.

Chapter 18 will be coming soon and it'll go back to Kathy's P.O.V....or maybe both of them.

But anyways, enjoy! Vote if you like, comment what you think, and fan if you want more :D

*       *       *

Damon's P.O.V.

No way in hell was I letting him take away my world.

I was on him in a milisecond and tackled him to the ground.

He glared at me before smirking and throwing me off of him as if swatting away a fly against a tree and immediately had me trapped. 

The bastard did it so quickly, I knew to Kathy it would appear as if he'd simply stood and pushed me against the tree, rather than being thrown.

I pushed the pain aside, intending to kill him but then he looked me dead in the eye and then...I was in the worst pain beyond my immagination. No words could cover the agony I was in.

What I saw had me choking...Kathy, mangled and bloody and lifeless on the ground.

It was as if someone had stabbed my heart before ripping it out of my chest. I would've rather someone do that a thousand times and it would still be better than this.

I sunk to the ground from torture, I felt like dying.

And suddenly, it was gone. The dark room in which I'd seen Kathy's lifeless body.

I was back in the forest outside of the ballroom.

I blinked and let out a breath and sunk into the tree.

Then I heard Kathy's cries, I was on my feet before I'd even thought about it. Kathy, she was alive!

Suddenly, I felt a terrible pain in my stomach, it was nothing compared to what I'd just endured but I still cursed under my breath and looked down to see a large dark bloody red circle forming on my torso.

That's when I passed out.

*       *        *

I'll be uploading chapter 18 VERY VERY SOON I PROMISE!!!

Vote if you like, comment what you think, and fan if you want more :D