~Chapter 5~(Destiny's P.O.V.)

• Dedicated to To all my beautiful fans

JACOB! NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! I squirmed around trying to get out the knots. Darn, they're too tight. Diggy, I think that's his name, turned around and faced me. I felt my heart stop then speed up, my legs were shakey and all woblely. Dang I hope I just throw up in his face. 

Diggy: Now where were we, bae? 

Bae? Oh heck no! I started moving around everywhere, trying to get out in anyway. I screamed but they were muffled. Diggy just tightened his grip on me as he held my legs and tied them  to the chair while I tried to kick his face. I kicked him in the chest hard and he fell back a little and smirked.

Diggy: Damn you're a feisty one. But you really shouldn't have done that, boo.

He punched me in the stomach and I doubled over in pain. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it feels like a train just hit my freaking stomach!!!!!! That stupid little bastard. I coughed out a little blood and Diggy tied my other leg down. I squeezed my eyes shut from the freaking pain!!!!! Dang.... I sound like a little bitch.... He ripped off the tape and I coughed blood onto the floor.

Diggy: You lucky that shit ain't hit my sneakers! Fuck I just got these.

Dang his gorilla ass just gave me an idea.... I felt behind me for a knife, found scissors instead but eh it'll have to do. Um Shawn or whatever his name is came over and smacked Diggy on the back of his head.

Shawn: UGH! Daniel you dumb ass! You don't hit a lady. Especially not one associated with Jacob or Chresanto. You fucking know what the hell they're capable of!*sighs in frustration* Look just keep the girl in the room with you. Justin and I will go make sure Chresanto is no where to be found.

He grabs his jacket and hat, along with Justin.

Diggy: Wait, hold up man. What do I with her?

Shawn sighed in annoyance and smacked Daniel again.

Shawn: Damn it Diggy! You're so slow! You take her in the room and you either just sit there and glare at each other or you can get you some. Your choice. 

Diggy: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gotcha man.

Shawn palm faced and Daniel smirked at me. God please don't let that look mean...

Shawn: But yo ass have her dressed by the time we come back, ight?

Diggy: *pushing them out* Yeah. Yeah, I got it. Oh and be gone for a long time.

Shawn: *shakes head* I'm surrounded by idiots.*Scar voice*

They walked out and Diggy turned to me. I grew so pale, I think I got whiter than Casper the fucking ghost. 

Me: P-Please l-leave m-me alone D-Daniel....

I felt no type of blood flowing threw my body at this moment and time. Daniel untied my legs and smirked down at me.

Diggy: Are you a virgin, darling?

I was shaking and my mouth was dry. I didn't answer him and he untied my arms and leaned closer to me.

Diggy: I said are you a virgin?

He gripped my arms tightly and his eyes were burning with rage, while lips were curved into a smirk. He twisted my arm above my head and I screamed in pain. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and I tried to get out of his grip but he just twisted my arm harder.

Me: PLEASE STOP!!!!

Diggy: Not until you answer my fucking question. Are you or are you not a virgin?

Me: PLEASE DANIEL PLEASE LET ME GO!!! I-I AM A VIRGIN!!! NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!

I pushed him off me and kicked him in the stomach. He fell over in pain and hissed at me.

Diggy: YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!

He got up and pushed me to the ground. He kicked me in my stomach hard and I coughed up blood on his shoes. His eyes turned to burning flames of rage. No lie... Dang I think I just shit my pants looking at him. 

Diggy: You did not. Just fucking. Cough blood. On. My. New. Fucking. Shoes?!

I scoot back shaking and scared as I don't know what.

Me: D-Diggy p-please I-I'm s-sorry. I cou-

He picked me up and slammed me on the table. Dang, I think the dude broke my shoulder. I held my shoulder in pain. 

Diggy: Haha you're sorry? You're sorry? Well sorry doesn't fucking cut it bitch. You gonna pay and I'm gonna make sure of that.

He grabbed me by my ankles and threw me into the wall. I hit my shoulder again and gave a painfully bloody scream. Daniel looked at me smirking and shaking his head.

Diggy: Aw poor, poor baby. Did I hurt you, ma?

He grabbed my face and kissed me. How the fuck?!! Hold up. WHAT?!! I pulled away and backed away as far as I could. Since I can't get up. He dragged me back to him by my legs and tossed me over his shoulder.

Diggy: Don't worry it's better in my room.*smirking*

I punched his back with my not broken arm and screamed for help. But everytime I screamed I knew no one would probably hear me. When he threw me on the bed and locked the door, I asked God to help me. I pray that Chresanto is safe and that Jacob isn't hurt. Daniel pushed me back on the bed roughly. He tried to pull down my pants but I kept my legs closed.

Diggy: Ma, open your legs.

Me: N-No.

He opened my legs but I closed them again. 

Diggy: Open. Your. Fucking. Legs.

Me: NO YOU BITCH!!!

He pinned my legs apart with his and pinned my arms above my head. He smirked and used one arm to pin my arms while the other snaked down to my leg. No. NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!!!!! FUCK NOOOO!!!!

Me: NOOOOO!!! STOP!!!! STOP DANIEL NO!!!! PLEASE NO!!!

His hand unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees. His hand reached for my underwear as I struggled to get out. I started to sob. God please help me. Please!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??? Awwwww shidd. But poor Des. Y'all gotta vote though. ^.* Y'all want a sex/rapish scene with Des and Diggy? Or a suprise that ruins it all? I say the surprise so nevermind. But I wove y'all thanks for all ze love n ish on this story. ÒvÒ Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all you crazy freaks!!!! :D Adîos monstruos!! Kisses!! :D