~Chapter 2~ (Jacob's P.O.V.)

I turned the corner and walked into the crackhouse with the gun tucked away in my pant's leg. I rolled my eyes at the sight of the cracks and went upstairs to the 10th floor. Yeah, I can't believe there's this many floors in this bitch ass house. And they ain't got a elavator.. -...- Broke niggas.

>>>>>>>>> *10 struggling minutes later* >>>>>>>>>>

I panted and took a deep breathe. I sighed and kicked the door down to the last room. He sat there on the floor smoking weed and stopped when he saw me.

Dude: Prince? You're back?!

Me: *smirks and pulls out sub machine gun* Yeah bitch!! And you bout to die!!!!!!

I took the headshot and killed him instantly. I shrugged it off and tossed his body out the window. Hmmm... That was too easy. Eh, o well.. I did my job. I walked down the stairs and the cracks hissed at me as I past. I shot them even if they even thought of hissing.

Me: Get yo meds, crack monkeys....*walks out*

I turned the corner again and ran as the cops pulled up to the house. I ran to the alleyway and waited for my partner, Chresanto. He ran into the alley panting.

Chres: *hands on knees panting* Niggas....... Almost......... I need some water..... Caught.... Me....

I rolled my eyes at his lazy ass.

Me: Nigga stop being lazy. You needed the exercise. So who was you running from?

He gave me the 'Nigga' look.

Chres: Nigga. You bipolar. But I was running from Jashawn and his niggas.

Me: Damn, they back in town?

Chres: -.- Nigga didn't I just say I was running from them?

Me: We gotta tell Craig.

Chres: I know nigga but let's go before they find us.

Me: Aight...

We started walking down the street till a black car started pulling up. Chres looked back and eyes widened.

Chres: Run on the count of three...

Me: Why? WHat's going on?

Chres: Just run.... One.

They rolled down the window and I saw Diggy.

Diggy: *smirks* Hey my niggas.

Chres: Two. Hey Diggs....

Me: Hey nigga....

Diggy: So....

There was a low clicking noise.

Chres: THREE!!!!!!!!!!

We ran down the street with the car speeding behind us. I looked back and saw them pointing a gun out the window.

Me: SHIT!!!