Chapter 15:

************************

I don't own Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail is Mr. Hiro Mashima's work. ^^

Arigatou Mr. Hiro Mashima for a wonderful anime series of Fairy Tail. ^^

----------

Comments and Suggestions are highly appreciated. :)

(But no bad words please? >< )

----------

************************

Chapter 15:

************************

As they continue enjoying their foods before the said game.

The blue exceed paused as he look at Lucy, "What's wrong, Lucy?"

But she didn't answer. The Celestial Wizard just stared at her plate but her mind wonders.

"What's the matter Lucy-chan?" asked Wendy.

Lucy then received a pat from the little blue exceed, "Don't be too nervous, Lucy."

"Where's Erza by the way?" asked Gray.

Juvia looked around and asked, "And also Kyohime and Ryu."

Natsu swallowed all the food inside his mouth but when he was about to say something, he got chocked. "can't... ugh... bre-... wa... wa...ter..." he struggles.

"Ee!? Natsu!?" Lucy said as she tries to pour water in a glass. But Juvia pours an instant water to Natsu making him drown. And Lucy... soaking wet. "Ee!? Naniiii!? Not me." Lucy sobs.

Virgo then suddenly appeared. "You need to change your clothes Hime. This way please."

Gray laughed at the poor fire dragon slayer, "look at yourself you fire brain. Hahahaha!"

"What are you laughing at.." Natsu said as he fire himself up and attacks Gray. And as always, making a rumble on the restaurant.

"Minna! Should we start looking for the two?" Carle sighned as the two suddenly paused.

"Those two will be alright. They might be roaming somewhere." Laxus said.

Juvia and Wendy nods in agreement.

"Whoa Laxus." Natsu tease as he dust himself off. "You're right. That's right." he grins as he pats Laxus trying to piss the Lightning Dragon Slayer.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At the hill side of the town, Kyohime sits at the corner of the cliff, her head resting on her kneels. "Something odd. There's something odd on what's happening. Could it be...." she paused as she grips her shoulder tighter remembering her previous guild.

Then suddenly...

The pink hair female Dragon Slayer stand up as a wind rushed on her direction, "Who's there?"

"You will know soon fire princess. As of now, you should be worrying on the lacrima that was implanted to you by your previous guild Master" said a distorted voice on her head.

"A... A telephathy... How did you know- Itaiii!" as she heard a strong flat line sound on her ears.

"Kyohime!" Ryu said as he rushed to Kyohime. "What happened?" he asked.

"N-Nothing Ryu. We must go now. Natsu-nii and the other might be looking for us. And besides, we still have a contest to join." she smiled as Ryu looked at her. They both spread their wings and started to fly towards their nakamas direction. As a Dragon Slayer, Kyohime can easily detect where the others are by simply memorizing the scent of them.

"Err. Ryu...." she asked as she avoid having eye contact with her exceed. "If... something went wrong. I want you to-"

but her sentence was cut by her exceed as he say, "I know you. You don't have to tell me. I know you're also as a hard headed as your brother. And I promised to Igneel to protect you two."

Ryu didn't bother looking at her master as they continue they way to their nakamas.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"THE GAME WILL NOW BEGIN!!!!"