Chapter 13: The Third Day

************************

I don't own Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail is Mr. Hiro Mashima's work. ^^

Arigatou Mr. Hiro Mashima for a wonderful anime series of Fairy Tail. ^^

----------

Comments and Suggestions are highly appreciated. :)

(But no bad words please? >

----------

************************

Chapter 13:

************************

Lucy POV

As I can feel the sun shines through the window across my bed, as the bird happily chirps outside, I tried to reach out for the alarm clock that is located above the end table beside my bed. "Ee?" I said in confusion as I can't reach out the alarm clock because of something that's beside me. I scratch my eyes to wake up myself from the sleep zone. And my eyes wided on what I just saw. A pink haired male mage snoring beside me. 'N-NATSU!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HEREEEE!!?" I yelled in surprise as he gave me a yawn and scratched his hair as he open his eyes and gave me a morning grin.

"Oh Ohayou, Lucy!" he grins as I can feel my cheeks blushed a little. Eventhough I'm shocked on his daily ritual sleeping beside me, I still found him cute on his own ways.

"O-Ohayou." I said but then I realized he didn't answer my question. "What are you doing here!?" I asked as I look around to see if Erza, Wendy and Kyohime are still there. But unfortunately they're not. That's fishy.

Natsu just scratched the back of his head and said, "Kyohime asked me to wake you up."

"But you didn't!" I said.

"I saw you sleeping peacefully. And I thought you might need that since you're worrying too much lately." Natsu said as he scratched his cheek with his pointing finger as he blushed a little.

I just gave him a smile. "Okay then. Let's prepare now so that we can go down town with them." I offered as he gave me a grin as he stand up.

-

-

-

-

-----------

-

-

-

@Down Town

Lucy POV

As Natsu and I together with Happy walked our way going to Down Town. I can sense an errie feeling. I look around but everything seems normal though. Maybe I'm just overthinking again? Or am I? And then we saw our Nakamas. Not all of them were able to join us since they prefer watching the cottage and enjoying the scenery there. There we saw Erza, Kyohime, Gajeel, Wendy, Laxus, Gray and Juvia. And ofcourse, Lily, Charle and Ryu as well.

"Lucy! Natsu! Happy!" said by the young sky dragon slayer as she waved happily to us.

"Ohayou Minna!" I greeted them.

"Oha-" Natsu paused as I heard something hit him. Then I saw Gajeel transforms his arm or leg into a large steel club and hit Natsu as his "unique" way of greeting him.