Chapter 6: Marjoram (Mirth)

//(A Few Days Later)//

Tsuna yawned into his hand.

He was nodding off while sitting on the train.

To rephrase that, Tsuna was sitting on top of the train that was going at 50 mph.

(O.D.D.- Don't try this at home. _;))

Well, the brunet was wearing his hacker-mask and the rest of his gear, so it would be a little strange to have him inside of the train--although a lot of the Japanese people in there might've mistaken it as 'cosplay'. He was currently wearing a black hoodie with navy-blue jeans; his orange mask was fixed into place.

Yes, currently, Tsuna was in Japan, on his way to meet up with Reborn at the Sawada Household.

The brunet ran a hand through his hair as he felt the wind whip across the uncovered parts of his face.

He saw that the train was going to stop soon at his destination.

Nostalgia filled his eyes at the familiar town that was slowly coming closer.

'Namimori.....it's been 9 years, neh?'

"Such a disgusting child."

"You're a disgrace!"

"You're no son of mine. I'll be selling you to the scientists--Nana won't know any of this." A blonde man with brown eyes glared a a trembling brunet child. "It's your fault that she was hit by that truck--Ieyasu almost got injured because of you! She'll wake with no memory of you--I'll make sure of it." The man sneered. "May you die in that he** hole."

"Attention. We are now at Namimori Station. Please depart if this is your stop."

Tsuna blinked and saw that the train stopped completely.

He sighed and shook his head, slapping his cheeks while grinning brightly.

"Yosh! Let's go."

~~

"Alba?"

The said brunet grinned while saluting the other while hanging upside down on a tree limb.

*Yo, Reborn-san.*

The flaming words disappeared as Alba landed on the ground before the said ravenet adult.

Reborn raised an eyebrow and smirked amusedly.

"Is that how you greet people, Baka-Alba?"

A tick mark appeared on Alba's head; he turned away from the other and took a deep breath.

'Calm down, Tsuna. Calm down......d**n it! It's only the beginning of the mission and he's already being a pain in the a**! Why did the number one hitman have to be a sadist!?'

As if reading his thoughts, Reborn chuckled and ruffled the other's hair briefly.

"Being a pain in the a** is one of my hobbies. And I'm happy that you think of me as a sadist."

Alba scowled and swatted at the other angrily.

Reborn merely smirked as he walked ahead of the other.

The brunet sighed once the other was out of view; he quickly took his mask off and tugged his hoodie on, making sure it covered the top half of his face.

'I think it'll a bit too strange to wear my mask around Ieyasu-kun and Kaa-san.'

He blinked his eyes as he tugged his hood down further.