Un-Dead Love (A One Direction Vampire Fanfiction) by AwKwArD_M

Un-Dead Love

Description:

No one wants to be killed and no one wants to kill but everything works in a cycle and some sort of living or dead creature has to end the life of the human species one way or another. And the specie is named:

The Vampire.

Vampires are stronger, faster and they might even have special powers if that vampire is unique. 

Vampires are almost immune to humans and they can only be killed by three things.

1. Wood

2. Vervain

3. Love

The last one seems ridiculous but it's happened before. A vampire tortured by this strong human emotion called love. Love is a good thing to humans but in reality it is terrible. It kills us inside, it makes us weak and it causes us to trust.

Vampires don’t usually love others but occasionally they fall in love with their own kind. But every millennium, one vampire is destined to fall in love with a human. A human girl, to be more specific.

And that time is now.

~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Amanda. I am 18 years old and I love One Direction... Well at least I used to. I love my parents even though they never seem to have time for me and I have a boyfriend, whom I am afraid to kiss. I was always intrigued with life and everything that was around me but I never knew how important life was until everything seemed to disappear.

I was always a shy girl. I never thought of myself as beautiful or even pretty and I never experienced what life is all about when I was alive. I was that rich girl but now I am that girl that went missing.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3339776-un-dead-love-a-one-direction-vampire-fanfiction