Don't Trust Me by jkinglivlafluv

Don't Trust Me

Description:

AMY is a runaway. She learned the hard way to trust no one. She's a dancer who barely makes enough money to pay her share of rent. ZAYN is the bad boy your mom prays you'll never meet, and the boy your dad would kill you if you dated him. He drinks, gets in fights, smokes, has tattoos. He is an artist that draws still life and cartoons. What happens when they meet? What happens when people fall in love in the worst ways?                            

Sneak Peek: Zayn intertwined our fingers as we walked down the dark alley way. My grip tightened as we walked in the opposite direction of his motorcycle. He stopped suddenly. "Do you trust me?" He asked looking at me from a sideway glance. I gulped unsurely before I answered. "Yes I do."I said truthfully. "Don't trust me." He whispered huskily. I looked down at the paved road feeling a twinge of hurt. We walked for a while in silence when he stopped again. "Don't trust me Amy. Love me." He said lifting my face up with his forefinger. I stared into his brown eyes getting lost in them. "I will." I whispered before he kissed me passionately. (Rated R: Contains: Drinking, Smoking, Partying, Language, and Sexual Content)

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3521807-don%27t-trust-me