Love? Not Likely. (One Direction Fan Fiction) by JenniixxLily

Love? Not Likely

Description:

What Would You Do If You Got Stuck With Your Enemy For The Entire Summer? Well Meet Sam. Just Graduated Out of Junior Year and It's Finally Summer Time. She Expects To Have a Relaxing Summer and Hang Out With Her Best Friend Sara, Her Only Friend Actually. Well Things Really Don't Go As Planned for Sam and Sara. There Mothers Agreed to Sign them Up for Volunteers at a Kids Camping Trip for the Entire Summer. Sam is Obviously Not To Happy. Who Wants to Spend There Entire Summer with Smelly, 12 Year Old's? What She Doesn't Know is that her Own Bullies are Going to be there. With of Course His Other Four Best Mates. Yes, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik. The Cocky Players From Her School. Also Known As Sam's Bullies. Especially Liam Payne. He Was Always The Most Popular, Man-Whore of the School. So What Happens Shen they Have to Work Together the Entire Summer? But Sam and Sara Also Meet A Very Mysterious Younger Teenager Who, Isn't Afraid To Show Her Opinion. Also, The Boys Put A Bet On Liam, He Has To Sleep With Sam By The End of The Summer. All Trouble Begins When He Accepts. If You Think You Know Whats Going To Happen. Think Again.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3032644-love-not-likely-one-direction-fan-fiction