Chapter Twelve - Radiance

Warning: Contains slight sexual references and homophobia.

Oh my  god im so happy.

I dont think ive ever been so happy.

How can one person that was once a stranger make your world light up?

It sounds so impossible but obviously it can happen because this is what I am witnessing. 

It had only been two days I had been in a relationship with Louis, but weeks and days I had been in love with him, since two days ago ive been in this bubble of fluffiness, it sounds so cliche, i know, but... I am. I've been grinning like an idiot and waking up early, I've been feeling genuinely more happier in lectures and well, wherever i go. I feel less lonely and for once and I feel like I can actually relate to some of these happy moments in romance novels i have previously questioned and that, that makes me, well, happy. 

Everytime I think about him I feel happy, everytime I look at him I feel happy and my heart skips beats, whereas before, when I thought it was unrequited, even thinking about him gained a lonely sinking feeling. Its funny how things can turn to good, which is, again, another thing I thought that only really happened in books and movies, especially the love ones. 

On the less positive side, i've  had  independent study all day, it feels like my brain is no longer inside my head or just turned to a mush of literature and punctuation. I ruffled my curls as I chucked my notes to the side, letting a sigh escape my parted lips before i heard the door creak to see Louis enter with a Tesco carrier bag in his hand. 

"Hi Love" He sang, shutting the door behind him. I smiled over at him before uttering a "Hi". 

"You finished independent study yet?" He asked chewing on his lip piercing. 

"Yeah" I sighed "Just finished" I spoke, still a small smile on my lips as he stood before me. 

"Well my mum invited us over for dinner and , well, I asked to invite a friend and she said its fine but she doesnt know about us.. .only if you want to come I mean, its okay if you dont but i was just thinking whilst im on my way because she told me to pick some bits up, which are these but if you dont want to come thats fi-"

I interrupted Louis' over talking with a chuckle "I'd Love to come Louis"

"Okay" He smiled, approaching me before wrapping his arms around my neck, straddling me as his forehead rested upon mine. 

"What time should we be there?" I mumbled against his lips. 

"About five" He breathed 

"Shouldnt we get going?" I let our noses touch as i spoke. 

"We have time" He grinned, nuzzling into my neck, trying to make me lie back. 

"We'll be late, its half four and i want to make a good impression" I breathed, smiling against his lips before planting a light kiss. 

"Fiine, okay" He sighed before chuckling slightly before getting up off me.   

 - - - - - - - - - -

After dressing into a shirt, black skinny jeans and a having a short drive I was stood outside Louis' mum and dads house beside Louis who had a bunch of flowers in one hand and the Tesco carrier bag in the other. 

Louis knocked on the door and we were soon greeted by an attractive woman who Louis did look like somewhat, she smiled warmly. 

"Hi, Nice to meet you, you must be Harry, Im Jo, Louis' mum" She smiled at me before taking the flowers and bag out of Louis' hands and kissing him on the cheek, muttering a "Thank you" referring to the flowers.