Chapter Two - Oh The Adolescence

I woke up to see Louis was still sleeping, soft snores escaped his parted mouth and it frankly made my heart melt like butter, how can such  a 'manly' man come across so adorable to me at ten o'clock in the morning when he had infact treated me like shit the previous night; why did i find him so adorable today, the second day ive ever seen him? I shook off my thoughts before getting out of bed. It was a monday today, and my first lecture also, i was excited to see what university was all about. I dragged out my duffle bag from underneath my bed, remembering that i should still put my clothes in the small wardrobe.

I pulled out a grey jumper and black skinny jeans, before putting them on and grabbing my other bag, my dark brown messenger bag that i had my notebook, laptop, phone and pencil case in already prepared.

I grabbed my crumpled timetable and map out of my messenger bag seeing i had 'English Literature lecture', that was my only lecture today. I put my paper back in my bag after memorizing where i had to go before setting off, leaving a sleepy Louis to stay asleep, when he's at his nicest, not talking and practically paralyzed. God knows what i'll return to later.

I Finally made my way to where i was supposed to be, i was quite early for the lecture, i sat down, taking my notebook out and pen, facing the front before i saw  a dark quiffed haired lad sit beside me, he had enchanting caramel eyes, he smiled at me.

"Hi, do you mind if i sit here?" A Man asked in a northern accent, already sitting down which made no sense at all why he asks now.

"Yeah, Uh sure" I smiled, moving my book slightly as i adjusted to my seat.

"I'm Zayn" He smiled as he took out his notebook and pen.

"I'm Harry" I returned the small smile along with a small nod before more and more people entered the room, leaving us to be writing notes in the lecture.

- - 

Zayn didnt really say much after that, he just made his way out the door after he showed another small smile and nod. So After the lecture, i decided to make my way back to the bedroom, Although Louis wasnt there.

After writing a bit of my story with the dorm to myself i decided to make my way to the Pub which wasnt far away from the university campus which was quite handy.

I made my way inside the pub and to the bar,i ruffled my curls lightly before i ordered a coffee..., i decided to order some chips for dinner since it was six already, also. Once i got my orders i found a table in the corner of a pub with a boothe seat, it was alot more dimly lit than the rest of the pub, i sat down and got out my laptop. I've been writing this story for a few weeks about some guy who is in love with this woman in the nineteen fourties, this man and woman are in love but the womans father forbids the love. Ive always loved the idea of forbidden love, it would be harder but it seems like it'd be more passionate, thats why i decided to write a story about it.

I began to carry on writing inbetween nibbles on chips and sips of coffee. I heard the bell of the pub ring as i looked up. It was Louis, Louis was coming in, laughing and joking with two lads, one of them had blonde hair and a lip piercing along with a eyebrow piercing and a half sleeve tattoo he had a black t-shirt with some band i've never heard of, the other lad was slightly taller, he had brunnette hair, it was short, very short. He had a few tattoos and a plaid dark green and red shirt over a grey t-shirt with yet another band name i've never heard of on the front, they all looked very intimidating in the trio they were in, i have to admit.

I saw them go over to the bar and order beers.I shook my head to myself before i looked back down at my laptop and carried on writing. I finished off my chips, that was when i heard shouting and a smash, i looked up to see Louis, his chest rising and falling in a fast pace as he eyed up a tall bloke angrily; Jesus, he looked like he was about to kill him. His friends were now looking pale as they stood behind him, drinking their beers as if they werent getting involved. I saw Louis push him and before i knew it Louis was no where to be seen. I quickly turned off my laptop after saving my work and put it in my bag, The guy that Louis was angrily looking at was laughing with his friends, he then exited the pub with them. Louis' friends were no where to be seen too. I got up from my seat and made my way to the bar, Louis wasnt there. I thanked the guy behind the bar before getting out of the pub. God it was cold, windy too. I could tell because every few seconds i had to put my curls back in their place.