Chapter Nine - Serendipity

It had been two weeks since the bar fight. Sixteen lectures, Two books, Seven Films and a few moments of me actually crying in the shower like a girl and i still did love Louis. After the bar fight he was normal all week, not as normal as usual but he was, by that i mean, he was more distant, he was more 'daydreamy'. He wasnt mad at me, i couldnt figure out what had upset him. He looked like he was about to kiss me so of course i was going to kiss him back. 

Why cant i just get the balls to tell him that i was in love with him?  Worse scenario is that i could just move dorms. Yeah, not that bad, no biggie. But the worse part is, i loved him even more-so, like, apparently absence makes the heart grow fonder, yeah, he wasnt absent but he was less touchy and talky that usual. That was it. The thing was, because he was less talkative and more sad it made me become even more sad, how can a person that once made you so happy make you so sad?

The door swang open to reveal Louis with a Tesco carrier bag in his hand. I could smell smoke from where i was sat, he must've just had a cigarrette. I was used to it now, infact, i liked it. It was Louis.

"You alright?" I smiled politely looking up from my laptop.

"Yeah" He nodded, getting two six pack of beers out of the carrier bag, two packets of cigarettes and some hobnobs which he soon put in the cupboard. Him going out at around nine o'clock after dinner every night for a 'walk' had been occurring alot recently. Maybe because we dont have much to say anymore, and that, for me, was very sad, like everything... 'sad'.

I observed his movement as he took his beanie off, putting a hand through his hair that was now messy. He hadnt shaved for a while so he had quite the amount of stubble, no beard though. It was hot though.

"Do you want a beer?" He asked, opening a can for himself before taking the packs over to the bed, laying them beside him.

I hesitated but then decided this week had been tough enough. I missed the way we used to be.I nodded before he tossed one over. I cracked it open before taking four long gulps, leaving me with about less than half left. Ive never drank a beer like that, ever. I've always been called boring in the past from not even drinking much.

 "Thirsty?" He scoffed before a light chuckle. I felt a smile creep upon my face. The first sarcastic comment ive had in ages, i normally have about three daily.

"I guess" I shrugged, putting my laptop aside after saving my work.

"Im sorry" He uttered, getting a cigarrette out before lighting it, letting it rest between his index finger and thumb, his hair a mess, oh how i loved him in that state the most. He put his beer on the bed side cabinet.

"Sorry?, what for?" I asked

"For being a twat to you this week" He muttered before clouds of smoke escaped from his parted mouth.

"But you havent said much to me?" I raised a brow, confused

"Exactly"  He bit his lip.

"Oh-"

"I just didnt know what to say" He interrupted "Ever since you entered this god damn room and was so nice to me, nicer than anyone has ever been-" He shook his head to himself "Ive been slowly, gradually having feelings for you, ive been confused" He spoke before inhaling his cigarette.

He's been having feelings... for me?

"Louis, i-i feel the same" I spoke a large smile playing on my lips from my happiness that he actually even thought of me in such a way. But why was he suddenly saying this, had he already had a drink on the way home?

"Harry, heres the problem though" He put out the cigarrette on his bare leg, there was several other little circle burn marks upon his leg, ive never got close enough to look, it hurt me that he'd hurt himself. I just thought it was his arm. He patted his side, i went over and sat on his bed.

"You're far too good for me, you could have anyone, im a no hoper who is scared of his dad, im broken and you're this amazing, charming, lovely person who is good on the inside and the out, you're clever and witty and everything anyone could want-" 

"But you're clever Louis, you got in here so you cant be so bad!-" I attempted at interrupting him.

"I cheated every single test Harry" He admitted, taking a long swig of his beer, finishing it, before opening another.

"You are so much more than a no hoper, Louis, you're creative and exciting, you're strong, you're highly attractive, dont put yourself down, please" I pleaded, how could he not see how alluring he was, how attractive, how uniq- before i could carry on my thoughts of admiration towards the dark haired man i had become so infatuated in, it happened, such a surprise but more in the sense of a sweet serendipity , his lips crashed upon mine, but it was delicate at the same time, it was slow but fast; passionate, not what you'd expect after just knowing, liking, loving someone after two weeks. Sometimes you just click with people; i felt him smile into the kiss, and thats when it happened, i got butterflies in my stomach. Like the other night, the other week, the week before. The taste of cigarrette was still lurking in his mouth but i didnt mind. His hands soon made their way down my sides and to my hips as if they were so familiar to the curves of my body before they pulled me closer to his. My heart was pounding fast, faster than when he was lay beside me the other week. It was like everything ive ever daydreamed about crashing into reality and it was fast for me to take in. I wasnt complaing, though. His hands tugged softly upon my curls as he pulled me closer. We were here, doing this, on the bed we had spent many nights sharing things that made eachother fall and crash harder. He parted our touch before looking me in the eye, his arms still snaked around my waist.

"Harry-" He breathed "I dont want to hurt you" He spoke, resting his forehead onto mine. "This is sudden, we've barely spoken and no-"

"You wont Louis" I reassured him as i interrupted, but i really didnt know if he would hurt me or not.

"I dont want to take advantage, i know what im like" He sighed

"I'll risk it" I nodded, it began to sound like some cheesy romance book i love.

He then interlocked our fingers. 

"I've never felt like this before" He admitted, stroking my thumb with his lightly as he looked down. I lifted his chin up with my other hands index finger. "Like, it may have not seemed like i had feelings for you but i have really been beating myself up about it, i never thought you'd like me in such a way"

"Neither have i, we just have to see Okay?" I spoke, how could he lack in confidence when he seemed like a total different person to that, he's changed so much since we met. Or was that his guard?

"Okay." He nodded before wrapping his arms tighter around me. I could feel his heart pounding against my chest, well, that could be mine, or just both of ours. It was such an amazing feeling. I was physically and emotionally a wreck inside, but a good way, but i had him now. I have Louis and I couldnt be happier.

Hi:')

Gahh They're together:D I needed them to get together for all of the ideas of when they are, Hope you enjoyed it, thank you so much for reading:) 

~xxxxxxxxxxx