Chapter 22_Unbelievable

Chapter 22: Unbelievable

Arisa’s POV:

“This is a really wonderful place ne Haruhi?” I gazed up and looked at the sky as I shaded my eyes with my hand. “It’s so peaceful and calm!”

“I agree,” she gave out a content sigh. “Especially when we’re away from all the noisy idiots.”

I giggled as I spread my arms wide out in front of me, “But you loved those idiots!”

She gave me an exasperated sigh and as she continued to sweep the floor as I watered the plants at the front yard.

“Especially a special second year blonde~” I chimed as I wiggled my brows at her.

“What are you talking about?” she looked at me blankly, but I could see that she was trying to hide the surprise in her eyes.

“Oh nothing~” I sang and continue to water the plants and admire their beauty.

“Anyway, this could probably be the best day...” Haruhi was cut off when a deafening sound of choppers clouded the area.

“Haruhi! Arisa! Don’t worry! Daddy’s coming to save you!” The certain airheaded blonde yelled through a microphone that he had from the helicopter he was riding in.

“I guess we had said too soon.” I murmured, narrowing my eyes at the helicopter that was descending, wishing that my eyes had some kind of power where I could make it disappear into thin air.

“Oh brother...” Haruhi sighed in exhaustion.

.

.

.

.

“Wow!” Misuzu-san exclaimed, holding her hands together as her eyes sparkled in excitement. “What a cute group of boys! Are you all Haruhi’s and Arisa’s friends?!”

I rubbed my eyes and blinked. I thought I could see him shining with sparkles.

“How are you? I’m Misuzu Sonoda. I’m the owner of this establishment. You can call me Misuzu~!”

I giggled softly beside Haruhi when I saw the gaping looks that say ‘Another flamboyant cross-dresser’. They were priceless!

“I heard you’re a friend of Ranka’s from work?” Kyoya asked as a matter of factually.

“How do you know that Kyoya?!” Tamaki gasped in shock.

“It would be a surprise if he doesn’t know anything huh?” I stated while Haruhi nodded.

“Yup! I’ve been here for the past two years! It’s always been my dream to own such a cute pension like this~!” Misuzu said in a girlish manner. “Of course, I’ve not made enough to hire an employee yet. But since Ranka’s away and he has been worried about Haruhi, furthermore, the fact that she told me she didn’t need to be paid that much… So~ I’ve decided to take her in! And of course, being such a wonderful girl, Arisa wanted to join in too! They turned out to be great workers!”