The Unknown - Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~ YOUR POV ~
Finally it was Friday, one more day until two days without school. Wednesday was the last time I’ve seen Harry, at the police station. It was the last time I’ve spoken to him, and actually I was sure he texted me and he’d tried to call me, but my dad took my phone for the coming few days, because he thought if I didn’t have my phone, I couldn’t contact Harry, just like my dad wanted to. Since I told my dad Harry is, or was, my boyfriend, he tried to convince me how bad he was. “He’s using you.”, My dad his voice filled my mind with his words. “He doesn’t love you and you don’t love him, you only think that.” My father told me. But I knew I do love him and Harry loves me, he wasn’t using me. Why would he use me? Countless times Harry said he loved me, and when he told me, I saw he spoke the truth, his eyes piercing into mine as he wanted me to believe his words, and I did. I believed him since the first time he told me he loved me. And I loved him more than anything, more I couldn’t take this anymore.
I had to leave him, I had no other choice. My father told me to stay away from him, so to keep Harry safe, I would. I would do anything to protect him, even if that meant letting him go. 

The doors of the bus opened as the warm air embraced me. The sun was shining and there was only one cloud was filled the blue sky. It was weird how the weather could change that fast in this country, only two days ago it was raining and it was cold. The band of my bag dug into my bare shoulder as I only wore a simple tank top and a denim jeans. The small gravel stones made a crackling sound as I stepped onto the ground as I followed the path to the entrance of the school building. The bus behind me drove away, leaving stinking, dark puffs. I looked over my shoulder, seeing the parking lot of our school. I saw students getting out of their cars, smiling and waving to their friends as they threw their bag over their shoulder. 
In the distance I saw a black vehicle driving through the other cars, searching for a good place to wait for its owner when he or she was done with school. The silver, metal letters which were placed on the front of the car, shone in the sunlight as the person pulled over. In a few seconds, the door opened and I saw dark curls appear, protrude above the door. Black sunglasses with dark glasses were placed on the tip of his pale nose. His haircut disappeared for a few seconds as he reached his hand back into his car to grab something. He leaned back before he threw the door shut. He wore his normal outfit, a black t-shirt and a dark denim jeans. He was still far away from me, but my heart already started to beat faster as a voice in my head yelled, “Run, walk away!”
How did I have to tell him I couldn’t be with him anymore? I already knew he’d be hurt, like I already was. I was heartbroken about the fact I had to break up with him. 
One foot raised as I turned my head back. Slowly I made my way to the entrance of the school when suddenly I heard him shouting my name. “(YN)!” He shouted at the top of his lungs. Even though I didn’t see him, I knew he started to walk faster, big passes making their way towards me. I clenched my hand around the band of my bag as I walked faster. I knew I had to tell him, but I wasn’t ready yet. I didn’t want to tell him the news, but I knew I had to. 
Suddenly I felt heavy footsteps behind me. Why didn’t I walk away earlier, why did I watch him pulling the handle over and stepping out of his car, why did I wait? As the moment of seeing him came closer, my heart started to beat faster and faster as I became more nervous each second. “(YN),” He said again as his warm breath washed over the skin in my neck, sending chills down my spine. “No.” The voice in my mind said, forcing me to walk further. “Hey!” He shouted, I could hear the annoyance and small amount of anger in his voice. His long fingers clenched around my wrist and pulled towards himself. “(YN), what’s wrong?” He asked with worry in his voice. I turned around to see his eyebrows knit together in confusion. I saw the worry in his eyes as he scanned my eyes. I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip, but he was too strong. “Let me go.” I mumbled as I lay my other hand on his, pulling his fingers away from my wrist, but he wouldn’t let me. “Let me go, I’m already late for my lesson!” I lied, as I still tried to tug his fingers away from me. I dug my fingers in the tops of his fingers around my wrist. “Tell me what’s going on.” He begged me as I let out a frustrated sigh, before I shouted, “I just can’t see you anymore!”