seven part two

vote and comment as you go!!
((do it for harry))

niall

The things I do for Ava, Jesus Christ. After I dropped her off at her job, I had no choice but to follow through with her orders. I knew if I drove straight home and ignored that fücking robot, she would kill me. I mean if he was capable of looking things up on her laptop, he could look up how to wash his own dámn clothes.

I angrily sped in and out of the lunch hour traffic to head back to her house to teach Harry how to wash his one outfit. I chuckled to myself at the thought of him only wearing one thing the entire time she has had him. Wait, that means that he's been in the same boxers for weeks. My face scrunches up in disgust.

I arrive fairly quickly huffing as I get off my car to knock on the door and ring the doorbell. After a few minutes of waiting, there was no response and I was getting ready to give up and leave. Until her front window curtains began to shuffle back and forth with a flash of green eyes, which widened in realization as he saw who I was. I rolled my eyes as I waited another few minutes and nothing.

"Niall, is that you?" I could hear the ignorant confusion in his voice as he shouted through the door.

"Yes, Harry. Now let me in," I sigh heavily as I lean on the side of her porch.

"Niall, I do not know how. Please assist me," he practically whined. How the hell is he supposed to protect Ava if he doesn't even know how to open the door? I'm starting to have second thoughts on this gag gift I got her.

"Okay so, you see the golden latch at the top? Just slide it off to the side, it looks like a stick," I speak long and slow enough for him to comprehend.

"Oh yes!" He exclaims as I hear movement against the door. His vocabulary structure weirds me out.

"Next, above the knob is this thing that you twist to your right and then turn the actual knob to pull the door open."

After a few jiggles of the knob, he managed to pull the door open in surprise. His face formed a shocked "O" as he stared at his hand in bewilderment.

Don't be mean. Don't be mean. Don't be mean.

"Good job, Harry," I clasp his shoulder as I walked in, in which he jumped a bit in response.

"Alright so I'm here to show you how to wash your clothes, or in this case, your one outfit," I walk straight to her laundry room to get this over with.

"Now undress, but leave only your boxers on. Please, leave your boxers on," I shudder from the thought if he misunderstood.

"Okay, Niall," he smiles too wide that he looks creepy, but I manage to recuperate an uncomfortable smile back.

Immediately he begins to undress out of his black t-shirt, jeans, and socks to hand them to me.

"Do you know what time Ava will be home?" He asks softly with a tilted head as I take his belongings and place them above the dryer.

"She get's off at five I think," I mutter as I collect all of the detergent, softener, and those smelly pearls that Ava only buys to freshen her clothes.

"Do you think that Ava is impressed with me?" He pouts like a child. How Ava thinks it's endearing, I have no clue.

"I don't know, Harry. Did you follow eHow's instructions correctly?" I almost snicker, but thought against it.

"Yes, I called her by a pet name, I complimented her, and gave her a gift." He nods with his tongue slightly stuck out as if he's going over the directions in his mind.