five

I worked so hard on this chapter so it would mean the world if you commented and voted xx.

ava

Harry had fallen asleep against my shoulder, softly snoring in small purrs. I did not understand how he worked inside or out, the way he slept more than he should of and the way he was able to create human-like noises while doing so was odd.

I slowly pulled out from under his body until I was able to roll off the bed with a slight creak in the wood floor. My bare feet tip toed all the way out of my room until I was safe in the living room away from the sleepy bot. I shrugged my laptop out of my bag which fell back onto the floor and sat on the couch eagerly turning it on.

As fast as my fingers could go I typed "love bot" into the Google search engine. Millions of articles and webpages came up, but the top hit was the official website LoveBot.com.

The main webpage showed various pros for owning a Love Bot along with several pictures of owners with their bots. The layout was in a nice black and gold set up that made it look desirable to buy their product, a good job of advertisement and production.

I clicked the "about" tab which gave a brief summary of how the CEO, Liam Payne, brought up his company and how he wanted to change the world. Which he obviously did because he is now a billionaire.

As I searched around further I found that the consumer was able to customize their own Love Bot at a cost, or purchase what most do and order at random with only the choice of gender for the original price.

I acted as if I were going to order one and added it to my cart, which ended up completely shocking me. I was appalled, my eyes widened as I saw that the price of the original started at one hundred-thousand dollars. Not to mention the shipping and handling fees added another couple of hundred. I appreciated Niall for buying me Harry, but I would of done just as fine without him. I hope he had gotten a damn good discount at least.

Thankfully the website also had a page specifically for Love Bot owners. The page asked which gender I owned with the suited symbols and took me to an entire page on how to take care of them and so on.

After reading briefly though the séxual section that had to deal with what the male Love Bots provided, I finally came across the legal obligations pertaining to him.

According to the company I am completely responsible for Harry and whether I choose to take him out in public or not was my choice. However it was not preferred due to how dangerous it was and also some facilities do not allow Love Bots whatsoever. Another webpage listed a few major companies that were Love Bot friendly such as McDonald's, Starbucks, and Sears.

I kept scrolling and saw that Love Bot's were able to redeem a free cellphone, courtesy of the company, to be able to contact their owner at any time.

After I take Harry shopping I am definitely going to take him to redeem an iPhone 6 plus, only because he was complaining about how small the house phone was.

"Ava! Where are you?" I could hear Harry's grumbles and yawns as the bed creaks a bit.

"Stay in bed, Harry! I'll be there in a second," I announced loudly.

I was just about to close my Mac before I saw a small disclaimer at the bottom that read in all caps, "DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE YOUR LOVE BOT FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN SÉX OR OUTSIDE OF THEIR CAPABILITIES." There was no explanation so I shrugged it off, exited out, and closed my laptop to go tend to Harry.