Chapter 10 Interviews

Hazel POV

"Juliet." "Yes, Hazel." "Harry called her." "Yes." "How could he tell her, he knows that you aren't friends with her?" "I don't know what happens to him." She hugged me. "Let's go to the island to relax, what do you say?" "Yeah let's go." Josh, Luke, and Ivy where is the car. I went to get my charger from my room. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to the store why?" "You're not going." Harry grabbed my arm. "Let me go." "You're not leaving." "Harry lets go of Hazel," Juliet said. He did. "Hazel and I are going to the store. She'll be back." He didn't say anything to her. "Mom, dad, are you ready?" "Yeah," Harry was the only one at the house. "Hazel, are you okay." "I never have seen him like that." "I haven't either." Juliet hugged me. We arrived at the island. Harry called me. I didn't pick up. "Hazel come on relax no one can hurt you here." She was right. We got in the pool. "Look, mommy," Ivy told Juliet while jumping into the pool. We all went to our rooms. I checked my phone. Harry left me a voice mail. "Hazel I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry please forgive me I won't hurt you ever again. I was just upset. Please come back home. I know you're with Juliet." I fell asleep. Ivy woke me up. "Aunt Hazel, are you ready." "For what?" "I don't know my mom said it's time to eat." We went to the kitchen. "How are you feeling?" Juliet said. "I'm fine." We finished eating. I saw my phone. "Babe let's talk please I'm sorry." I got my bag. "Juliet." "Yes." "I'm going back to the house." "Are you sure?" "Yeah," "Do you want me to come with you?" "I'll be fine." "Okay." "I'll call you if something goes wrong okay." "Okay." I went to the house. "Hazel, you're back." "Harry." "Hazel I'm so sorry." He hugged me. "Harry, just promise me that you won't talk to her." "I promise." He sat down on the couch. "Do you think Juliet with getting back with Josh?" "I don't think so. Why do you ask Harry?" "I do you just don't say yes to a proposal and give up." "She is with Luke and besides they were married." "They were not anymore. That means she might get back with him." "Luke was there for her in the hospital when Josh was M.I.A." "She said yes to Luke because Josh didn't fight for their relationship." "I'm with Luke." "I'm with Josh." "Do you think she will leave Luke?" I said. "If she is hiding something from Luke he will leave her like Josh did." We didn't say a word. I knew he was right. Juliet came in. "So how are things between you two." "Good," I said. "Great so Harry One Direction is going to be on Ellen in 2 days. Hazel, you are two. I'll be there. Harry the late night show. Hazel, you're doing that as well." "What about you?" "I can't be there, but I'll be there for you at the Ellen Show. After the Ellen show, I'm leaving." "Where are you going to go?" "I have to go to London I have an interview with Alan Carr." "Okay." Today the day we go to California. "Mommy, hurry up," Ivy said. "I'm coming Ivy." She got her phone. "Hazel." "Yes, Juliet." "No one knows about mom. Say that's she's still dead okay." "How come?" "I talked to some friends and if your dad finds out then could her our mom killed." "I won't say anything." "Okay, I'll let you knew when okay." "Okay." We went to the airport. Josh Ivy and Juliet were sitting together. Harry Liam and I were on the same row. "Babe." "Yeah." "I love you." "I love you too Harry." Juliet and Josh were getting alone. We left our things in our hotel room. "Hazel ready." "Yes, Juliet." "Come on." We got to the studio. "Hazel are you ready?"'"yes." "Come stand here then go when she calls your name." "Okay." I waited for Ellen to call my name. "Our next guest is Hazel." I walked to the stage.

Ellen: Hello Hazel.

Me: Hi Ellen.

Ellen: I'm glad you're here.

Me: I'm honored to be here.

Ellen: How is it working with Juliet? Me: Really good.

Ellen: Is it true that she a total pain to work with?

Me: No, she's the best boss I ever had actually.

Ellen: How did you find out that you were related to Juliet?