Chapter 9 The Truth

Hazel POV

"Juliet, answer me." She still hasn't answered my question. "The reason why I didn't turn in your Dad a long time ago was because he threatened to kill Ivy and me." "No, he would do that." "I knew he killed Mom so I didn't turn him in. I was scared I knew that he is capable of doing that." "Please tell me you're lying." "I'm sorry Hazel." She hugged me and I began to cry. I can't believe it he was an amazing father to me and I find out what he has done. Luke went to the islands with Ivy which is a good thing so Ivy wouldn't find out. Ashton Juliet and I went to court. "Juliet, are you okay." "Yes, Hazel. Hazel you don't have to be here if you don't want to." "I want to be with my sister." "You can leave at any time I won't be mad." I hugged her. We all took our seats. "Juliet, why are you bring up the past?" "He told me he was going to kill me and my daughter." "Is that true, Bill." "No." "Remember you are under oath." "I never said that." "I have it recorded and here is the video with the sound and the security cameras." "That's fake." my dad said. "No, they're not," Juliet said. "Let's play the video one." The judge said. It was my Dad and Juliet talking.

Juliet: "I know you killed my Mom."

Dad: "No I didn't."

Juliet: "Yes you did I have proof."

My Dad: "If you tell anyone I'll kill you and your daughter."

Juliet: "You think I'm scared of you."

My Dad: "Yes you'll finally be with your Mom dead." Juliet walked away.

"That's fake come one I wouldn't even wear that?" My Dad said. "We'll make sure. And if they are fake Juliet you know what will happen to you." "I know. You know I wouldn't give you false evidence, judge." "You're suing your Dad." "He's not my biological Dad, he was my step Dad." "Was why?" "He left me alone when I was 12 after he killed my Mom." "You were an orphan." "Yeah but I lived with my aunt for a few years," Juliet said. Some guy came in. "We have the result of the evidence Juliet just gave is." The judge opened the envelope. "Well, I knew it all along. Bill, you are found guilty." "What?" I said, "I'm sentencing you to death road." "Dad," I said. "You killed Juliet Mom and you killed someone else that night as well." "What?" Juliet said. "Yes, he has killed 6 people in the past 20 years." "Dad," I said he looked at me he was ashamed. "I'm Sorry." My Dad mouthed to me. I couldn't believe it. My Dad did this. The officer took my Dad away. Juliet came up to me. "Hazel I'm so sorry." "That's why you couldn't tell me." "I was scared he was going to kill me because he killed them I knew about it that's why I didn't say anything back then and I was young I know I would be living in an orphanage." I hugged her. "Who were the other people he killed?" "Our brother 2 guys from a different country and another lady." "Our brother." "Yes, he was 1 years old I have pictures of him." Juliet always carried one in her wallet. "That's him." "Yes." "Why haven't you talked about him?" "I don't want to remember that day." Juliet and I went home. She started to pack so did I. "Juliet are you ready." "Yes." We went to her island. "Mom," I said. "Hazel." She hugged me. "Hazel are you okay. I know what happen." "Yeah." "I'm so sorry sweetie. I know how much you love your Dad." "I don't understand why he would hurt you, Mom or my brother." "How did?" "Juliet." "Juliet you knew." "I remembered," Juliet said. Her Dad hugged her and they left. "Mom." "I was 6 months pregnant and Juliet wanted a little brother or sister she was so excited. Every day she had a smile the biggest smile in the world bigger when it was her birthday. Juliet was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.... Your Dad was drunk and he pushed me down the stairs. He panics he and left Juliet went to Ashton house to call my sister." I hugged her. "Mom I'm sorry." "Hey, Mom, Hazel, dinner is ready." Juliet didn't talk much. Juliet left. "Juliet, are you okay." "Yeah fine." She got up from her bed. "Why didn't you tell me any of this?" "I don't talk about it at all. Only Ashton knows." "You can tell me anything you know that." "Yeah I know." I hugged her. "Mommy." "Yes, Ivy." "Daddy is calling you." "Okay." Juliet left. My Mom came in. "All we have to do is get Juliet to Vegas." "How will we do that?" "I don't know we only have 4 days to do that." "Okay, Mom." Juliet came in." "What's going on?" Juliet said. "Juliet lets go to Vegas this weekend?" "Why Mom?" "I haven't gone and I really want to go with my daughters." "Come on Juliet lets go," I said. "Okay fine, I have to tell Luke." "Okay." We were in Vegas. "So what are we doing here exactly?" "I want to go site seeing." "I'm going to say the hotel." Juliet said. "No Juliet let's get some breakfast first." My Mom said. "What are you two planning?" "Nothing I swear." "Just amid it that your planning something or I'll go back home." "Okay fine we are but we can't tell you what it is." "Okay let's go get some breakfast." She hugged me. I tough she wanted us to tell her what was going on. "Mom now that your ex-husband is in jail. Where are you going to live? I'm not kicking you out I'm just concerned." Juliet said. "I want to stay on the Island for some time but you're Dad and I talk and he wants us to live by you so we can see you more." "You're not going to buy a new house. Just move in with me." "Juliet." "Yes Mom, come on anyways you'll have both of your daughters living at one house," I said. "Okay, Juliet." We finished eating. My Mom went to the hotel room to get this ready. "Juliet." "Yes, Hazel." "I'm sorry we trick you into coming." "I knew." "What?" "I saw the tickets in your room when you asked me." "I forgot to put them away." "That's fine. So what's the big surprise?" "Juliet I'm not going to tell you and for once can you not try to find out what is it. You're going to like it I promise." I hugged her. She looked at her phone. "This is a surprise?" I was confused. "What is?" "A lot of celebrities are in the same hotel as us." "Really like who." "Riahhan." "Omg, she's here." "Yes." "I really want to meet her." "Okay later." "Thank you." "Juliet Hemmings please go to the meeting room." She was confused. "Huh." We walked to the meeting room. She went on first. "Surprise!!" "Thank you," Juliet said. Juliet went to talk to her friends. "She was surprised." My Mom said. "Yes, she was." Juliet was next to me. "So Rihanna this is my sister Hazel. Hazel, you know Rihanna." "Hi, nice to finally meet you." "You two I heard you're talented like Juliet." "She's the talented one." "You both are." "Thank you." "Do you want to take a picture?" "Yes." She took one on her phone first then I took one with my phone. "Thank you." "If you need anything you can ask me." "Thanks, Rihanna." She left.