Chapter 4 Who Is He Part 1

Hazel POV

"Harry...." I looked around. "Yes." "Yes." "Yes, Harry I'll marry you." "She said yes." I kissed him. Everyone was cheering. We got off the stage. "Congratulations Hazel." "Thank you, Juliet." I hugged her. "See Harry, I told you she would say yes" "you were right Juliet." "Juliet did you know he was going to propose." "But I didn't want to ruin the surprise." Juliet went to her dressing room. we were outside. "Ashton, do you know when Juliet's going back." "I'm a go check on her to make sure she's alright." I went back, inside. "Um excuse me Hazel do you know where I can find Juliet." "Yeah, she's in her dress room if you want I can take you." "Please thank you." All of a sudden everything went dark.

Juliet POV

I went outside and I didn't see Hazel. "Hey have you seen Hazel" "yes you want to go look for you didn't see here inside." I looked at my phone. "I have someone you were looking for Juliet." I looked at Harry. "Please don't tell Harry but someone took Hazel." "Who took her?" "You know who." I hugged him. I hugged Luke. "What is going on?" "I have to go save Hazel tell Harry I'm sorry" "Please Juliet don't." "I have to." I left. I enter the house. "Juliet you are here." "Where is she, Mike?" "No, hello kisses." "Not until you tell me where she is." we went downstairs. I saw Hazel on the floor. "Hazel wake up. Hazel, please wake up. Hazel" I looked at Mike "what have you done to her." "She is fine" he left. Hazel, please wake." she opened her eyes."

Hazel POV

I open my eyes. "Hazel, are you alright." "Juliet." I looked around. "Yes, Hazel." "What's going on? Why are there a lot of pictures you" she looked around. "Sorry, Hazel he wasn't supposed to take you" "Why everyone we know face has an x on our faces. This person really hates my cousin." "He is the reason why I broke up with your cousin." "Who is he?" "My ex-boyfriend. Hazel, listen to me. I'll get you out of here." "What about you?" "I'll be fine I promise you'll be with Harry soon." "Only if you come with me." "No Hazel, just you please." "No, Juliet you too." "I need you to leave I can't live with myself if you get hurt." "Juliet." "Hazel, please." "Okay." "Can you tell Ivy how much I love her every day?" "You're going to get out of here to right." "I don't know for how long." "How did out get out last time?" "I told him I had to go to Victoria secret to get something he left me go inside alone he hates going inside. My friend goes the same time every day and I found her she help me." "We can do the same thing." "We can try." "No Juliet it will work." "if I don't leave soon please remind Ivy I love her and tell Harry and Luke I'm sorry." "I will." He came in. "Why is Hazel here?" "I need her." "You need her for what?" "Things Juliet." "What kind of things?" He whispered to her what he was going to do. "Why don't you let her go?" "Why would I do that?" "We can have some alone time." "I won't leave," I said. "Hazel stop." "I won't leave without you." "Let Hazel go and we can have some alone time." "Why should she just leave?" "She can be with Harry and you and I will have the entire house all to ourselves." "Why should I just hand her over to Harry." "You're saying you don't love me." "I do love you." "Then let her go." "Only if you call Harry and Luke." "Fine." Juliet took out her phone. I was scared what if he hurt us Juliet had her phone. I checked if I had mine. I remember I gave it to Harry. "Hazel, hold my phone please." I did. He was standing next to me which it scared me. I didn't know what he was capable doing. "Where Luke?" Juliet said. "He is right here," Ashton said. "Tell Luke it's me and can you hold his phone so he can see me sign," Juliet said I didn't know she knew sign language. I understood a little. "Why are you saying I love you?" "I was telling Luke that I love you Mike, not Luke." "Hurry up." "Okay."

A/N I hope you like this chapter. I know it's short I will upload again this week. If you ever need to talk you can always message me at any time. :)