Chapter 11

Y/N's pov...

I nervously brushed the dust off my f/c hoodie as I let out a shaky breath and straighten up. This is it. I slowly raise a hand to knock and think for a moment. I have to. I eventually knock and wait for a second. "Come in" I hear Slender call and I open the door and step inside his office. He looks up and I gulp quielty. 

"Yes child?" He taps his fingers to the table and I fiddle with my fingers. "May I talk to you about something?" I ask as I star at his noexcistent face. "Of course, sit down" He tells me, as if he's smiling. A sudden flashback blinds me for a short moment and I stare wide eyed at nothing. I saw the three children. The parents. The slendermen before they were what they are now. When they were kids. "Child, are you ok?" Slender asks concerned. "Yes, I'm fine" I lie and sit down in the chair. 

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?" He finally asks and stares at me. "Are you trying to read my mind?" I ask gazing at him. "No" He states quickly. Liar. "Well, I uh, I-" I din't know how to tell him, but I knew I had to. The only reason this may be a bad idea is that he can kill me or just easily send me back to hell where I belong. I guess I gotta take the risk.

"Remember the case with The Rake?" I ask and he nods. "What about that?" He asks and seems to furrow his 'eyebrows'. "Well, I decided to take care of it myself" And it turned quiet. I just sit the staring around the room, waiting for him to answer. "Is he here?" He asks and I stay quiet. "I said, Is he here?" He asks more roughly this time. I lie and shake my head, only to almost get knocked off my chair as one of his tendrils shot from his back and grabbed the edge of my chair. Slender towered over me and I felt the anger build up in him.

I sunk back in fear as I stare at his white face. "I'll ask one more time. Is he HERE?" he shouts and I wince at the harshnes. "No" I continue to lie and look down to find another tendril. "What are you doing?" I ask as I trye to sit back up. Oh god what did I do? "Is he here? Tell me the truth" I bite my lip and tilt my head. "And if not?" I ask confident. "I'll pierce you up like a piece of meat" My gaze softened and I gulp, but realise that he'll only do it to get the truth out of me. He can't kill me. Unless he cuts my head off. Not even ripping my heart out will help. At least I think so.

A wicked smile creeps upon my face and I shrug. "I'm immortal. I can't die" I whisper the last sentence and start laughing. "He's not here" I laugh and suddenly feel a sharp pain of something cutting through me. Literally like a drill and I think it went through the chair. I try holding a stern face, bu feel the sweat run down my forehead. "Sure he isn't here?" He asks and tilts his head. "I'm sure, 110%" I choke out and feel a drop of blood drip from my mouth and down to my shirt, followed by a whole lot of it. Well damn waste of time to brush of my shirt for this.

He finally removes his tendril and sits back down. "Ok then, what about him?" Defuq? Firts you try to cut me in half and now you just casually ask me a question? Speak of manners. "I was going to say that I killed him" I lie the best I can and he fell silent once again. " What?" He asks shocked. "I killed him. You seemed to hate him so much so I figured I could just kill him" I lie and he doesn't reply. "So can I leave?" I ask and he nods. 

I don't bother staying any longer and painfully make my way down the stairs since his office is on the top of the building. Why the hell move it up here?! I start making my way down the thousand floors, hoping I wouldn't meet anyone. Looks like karma decides to turn around today. Jeff. "Oh hey y/n, I was just-"He stops dead in his tracks as he sees the blood pool out of me and my hand stained red from the big wound going straight through me. "The heck happened to you?" He asks and gets over to  me, halping me. "Why don't you ask mister skinny over there" I motion above us and he furrows his eyebrows. "Slender?" I nod and let out a laugh. "Fucking idiot" I complain and he sighs. 

"Why would he do this?" He asks as he helps me walk down another stairscase, which btw feels like it's taking a life time. "Idk, why don't you ask the maniac?" I say rougher than expected. He stays qiuet for the rest of the time and just continues helping me down the stairs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N!

Hey guys I'm back with a new chapter and Ik this may have turned out a bit weird but scratch that. It's a chapter after all and that's what matters, right? Sure.

Well I won't be writing muh right now cause I have some Norwegian homework shit that I have to have done tomorrow. I just thought I could make a chapter bc I just kinda got a rush of inspiration for a story and well, that didn't turn out to be my Norwegian story so now I have to try to find something else to write to my homework story. Great.

Listening to B.A.P Bang and omg it's amazing how good B.A.P is. Gosh please tell me at least ONE here likes Kpop and not only me. Tell me if you do and tell me if you know BTS or ANY OTHER KPOP GROUP CAUSE OMG I'M FREAKING OUT BC IT'S SO GOOD!

Not even kidding. But just in case...no wait...Incase? No...In case? Dang it I forgot how to write English. Well that is a sign that I'm having a serious lack of inspiration for sure. Anyways, if you DO like kpop and you happen to know ABOUT BTS, then your bias should not be Suga, Rap Mon or Jungkook. Cause I have this weird thing that when I first get a favourite I will, and I mean I WILL HATE the other person who happens who have the same as me. Well ok, it's mostly Suga. So just, don't tell me that much. Though if you DO like Kpop, fucking tell me or I'll make sure the devil rapes you and kills you afterwards. Is it a bad thing I laughed writing that?

Hope you liked the chapter! 

(Again, tell me if you like Kpop)

BYE FOLKS!!!!

_Lils_