Epilogue

• Dedicated to To Everyone Who Loved This Story . . .

A sharp knock on the door sent me jolting up out of my sleep. I glanced at Emilio beside me, not getting up to answer it. I was hoping Emilio would see who was at the door but he didn't even move a muscle. I shoved him as the knocking persisted.

"Emilio, get the door," I mumbled pushing him.

"Fine," he groaned rolling out of bed slowly. I opened one eye just in time to see him, disappear out of the bedroom. I pulled my covers over my head, as I heard the loud voice of Romero. Was he still in America?

"What? Were you guys asleep or something?" I heard him say, his voice getting closer and closer to my bedroom. "Where's Will? In bed?"

"He's asleep Romero," Emilio growled. "He had a rough day at work last night."

"William!" Romero continued. I heard the sound of footsteps echoe throughout at the sound of their voices. I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep - not with Romero here - who was in a surprisingly cheery mood. I could hear Emilio swearing in Spanish - I think - to Romero. I never knew Emilio was fluent in Spanish. I guess I learn something new every day.

"There you are, Will," Romero said hopping into bed beside me. "How's my sexy doctor?"

"Hi," I said rubbing my eyes awake. I turned over towards Emilio's side of the bed to see Romero's face in front of mine. I chuckled as he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Now that was something that I've never woken up to. Good thing Emilio hadn't seen that or he would have had a fit.

"It's a beautiful day outside, Will," Romero exclaimed. "Get up! Let's do something, guys."

"I thought you were back in Ibiza," Emilio chimed in, pulling Romero off of his side of the bed.

"I flew back," Romero shrugged. Hm. He flew back. I wonder . . .

"Why?" Emilio asked.

"Because," he said casually. "I missed you, guys."

"Bullshit," Emilio replied pulling his ear. Romero yelped, punching Emilio in the chest in retaliation. They could be so childish sometimes. I still couldn't believe that these two had been married.

"Fine! I came to see Dylan," Romero huffed. "Ok - you caught me. Plus, I'm horny."

Well, I guess I could see how they were married. They had some things in common. Emilio chuckled, running his fingers through Romero's hair. He was delighted that Romero and Dylan were seeing each other because that meant Dylan could deflect his feelings towards me elsewhere. I just wanted Dylan to be happy and if Romero makes him happy, then I was too.

"So - Why aren't you with Dylan?" I asked curiously. Romero fell silent, sighing deeply. I had a feeling there was going to be a story.

"Well, Dylan doesn't know I'm here," Romero explained. "We were both really really drunk, when we had sex on his birthday. We didn't really talk much after - or even exchange numbers for that matter. We kind of just left awkwardly. So, that's why I'm here. I was thinking that we should do a double date. Y'lnow so he and can get to know each other."

"No thanks," Emilio huffed. "So, he can eye fuck Will all night and wish he were me."

"So I guess Dylan and I do have something in common," Romero teased. Emilio gave him a blank stare, as Romero glanced at me. He pouted his lip, begging me to set this double date up.

"I can't believe you guys just had sex and walked away," I chuckled. "But fine - I'll call him."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Romero said kissing me on the cheek briefly. "You're awesome."