Chapter Six: One Sex God

I don’t know who brings sex toys to a weekend trip but all I know is that he wasn’t using any of that shit on me. God knows – who he already used that stuff on? I groaned as I glanced at Emilio. He was lying in bed. God, was he that tired from the ride? He hadn’t even drove. I drove the whole way.

“Emilio,” I said waiting for him to move or at least respond. He groaned – not moving a muscle.

“Come on! My mom is waiting for us downstairs,” I rasped shaking him gently. He still didn’t get up. I guess I had to wake him up some other way. I glanced deviously at his fim ass. I slapped his ass hard. He jerked up quickly rubbing it.

“That hurt,” he groaned as he stood up. “You know my ass is still sore from earlier.”

I chuckled as he stood up and brushed himself off. I ran my fingers through his hair styling it before we went downstairs. I did a quick face check to make sure he didn’t have any drool on it. I wanted him perfect.

“I’m sexy, gosh!” he huffed. “Now let’s go so I can get some sleep.”

“Fine,” I huffed as he followed me downstairs into the living room. We walked in to see my mother, my stepfather Robert and my step-sister Ellen sitting on the couch. They all smiled as soon as they saw us except Ellen. She was incapable of having a real smile anytime she saw me.

“Hey Willie!” (By the way I fucking hate when he calls me that! Stupid ass nickname Willie. My name is William.) My stepfather Robert was such a tool.

“Hi everyone,” I said with fake enthusiasm. “I would like to introduce everyone to my boyfriend, Emilio.”

“Hola,” He began. “És molt agradable conèixer a tots vostès. Ellen! Felicitacions per la seva boda!”

“What?” Ellen asked in confusion. Everyone stared lost for a moment as Emilio began to laugh.

“Got you,” He chuckled. “I can speak English perfectly fine.”

I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed at his stupid joke. God, it hadn’t even been that funny. I sat down and Emilio sat beside me becoming the ultimate boyfriend. For someone who was tired he sure was chatty. He had my family eating out of the palm of his hand. I groaned as he talked and talked and talked and talked about himself. How could someone be so vain? My family was eating it all up. It was because he was so charming.

“Emilio aren’t you tired?” I said finally fed up by all the attention he was getting.

“This was a nice chat guys but the boyfriend is tired from the ride up so we are going to hit the sack,” Emilio smiled. My mom and stepfather groaned as Emilio took my hand.

“Sorry,” I huffed.

“Will always was a party pooper,” Ellen muttered casually. I bit my lip in angst. She just had to open her mouth.

“Come on guys! I’ll still be here tomorrow,” Emilio chimed in. “Don’t bad mouth, Willie.”

I coughed as we walked back into our room. Emilio chuckled at me, as he closed the bedroom door shut. I pulled my clothes off and fell into the bed, pulling the covers over myself. I did not want to be bothered. I just wanted to sleep peacefully for the rest of the night. But like usual! I couldnt. I could hear Emilio shuffling things around he walked into the bathroom. I glanced over at him to see he was doing all sorts of things. He was washing his face, brushing his teeth, flossing, putting some sort of liquid in his hair, rubbing baby oil on his body – God, he had a whole routine. Why hadn’t I noticed before?

I guess it took a lot to maintain that beautiful body of his.

“Ok King – Your beautiful enough,” I huffed. “Could you turn that light off now?”