Chapter Fifteen: One Drink Too Many!

I walked into the kitchen to see Emilio had found my stash easily. He was sitting on a stool, sipping a glass of bourbon. Bourbon was a drink of sophistication but he wasn’t making it look that way. The guy was half-naked rocking on the stool in his boxers. He immediately stared at me as I sat beside him.

“Drink?” he asked sliding his glass towards me.

“Why not?” I shrugged taking a deep swallow from his glass. He grabbed the glass before I could finish it.

“Slow down,” Emilio chuckled. “How many drinks did you even have at the club?”

“I only had four shots,” I huffed. “I’m not even buzzed.”

“Sure you aren’t,” he muttered sarcastically as I stood up to grab my own cup. I slid it across the table, pouring myself another. He smirked as I swallowed it down. It became sort of a competition after a while – who could get drunk the fastest. I was winning of course. We had gone through the rest of my bourbon and were a quarter through my bottle of gin – when – Emilio called it quits.

“No more,” Emilio sighed grabbing the bottle from my hand. He placed it back into my liquor cabinet, closing it shut.

“Giving up so soon,” I chuckled walking towards him. Emilio grabbed my arm as I stumbled into his arms.

“You can barely walk,” he huffed. “You’re drunk.”

“I’m – I am just a little,” I smirked. “But only a little. My foot fell asleep.”

“I’m taking you to bed,” Emilio said leading me upstairs like I was a child. I wasn’t that drunk. I was sitting for a while and my foot had fallen asleep. You would stumble too if you’re foot was asleep. He sat me down on my bed as he handed me a glass of water.

“Drink this,” he sighed.

“I’m not thirsty,” I huffed placing it on the dresser. “But I am horny.”

“Will! Go to bed,” Emilio muttered.

“No,” I said firmly. I climbed on top of him and latched my lips onto his neck. He threw me off of him pulling the covers over me. I rolled out of bed in agitation – not cooperating.

“Emilio,” I sighed. “I’m not tired.”

“You’re drunk and I’m not having sex with you while you’re drunk,” Emilio declared.

“Ok,” I muttered as I pulled my clothes over my head. I tossed my shirt to the floor, and slid my boxers down to my ankles, kicking them off to the side. Emilio sighed as I walked towards the bedroom door.

“Where are you going?” he shouted.

“If you won’t have sex with me, I’m sure Dylan will,” I teased.

“William,” he growled as I slammed the bedroom door shut behind me. I laughed deviously as I crept into Dylan’s bedroom at the end of the hallway. I opened the door wide to see Dylan sitting on his bed. I leaned casually in the doorway.

“Will?” Dylan said questioningly.

“Dylan?” I repeated smirking at him.

“Will, what are you doing?” Dylan laughed. “Are you drunk?”

“No! I’m tipsy,” I laughed as Emilio grabbed my arm. I jerked my arm away from him and walked towards Dylan’s bed.

“Will,” Emilio huffed between a clenched jaw. “Come on.”

“Nice of you to join the party Emily,” I teased. “Well since we are all here – Let’s have some fun. Right Emily?”

“Will you are wasted -” Dylan began but I cut him off, pressing my lips against his. Dylan didn’t refuse me. He leaned in pushing me onto his bed as I wrapped my legs around his back. His tongue pushed in between my lips, lashing against my own. His mouth was warm and inviting. Before I could continue, Emilio grabbed me. He gripped my arm tightly as he pulled me back towards my bedroom. He slammed the door shut behind us.