Chapter 4- Fly

*Dawn's POV*

Time flew past us and it was sunset. "Let's head back now." Luca says and stood up. "I need to find a windowsill to sleep on tonight or something." I sigh and land on Luca's shoulder.

"You will stay in my dorm."
"Huh? Isn't one of the rules, no familiars or pets in the dorms?"
"You should know from spending the day with me that I don't go by the rules."
"Troublemaker. You skip class and don't even care about the rules at school."
"That's me alright."
"Ugh..."

We get out of the forest and he stops and pulls open his pocket. "Get in so you won't get caught." I sigh and fly into his pocket. He walks again and I lay uncomfortably in his pocket. I feel him stop but I didn't hear any doors open or close.

"What's it going to take for you to come to class?" Someone asks with anger in their voice. Luca sighs and continued to walk. "Luca!" They call out from behind but he kept walking.

I hear a door close and Luca pulled on the top pocket. "You can come out now." He says and I fly out of his pocket. "Who was that?" I ask and he sits down. "Elias. Oh, do you have a crush on him?" He asked and I puff out my cheeks. "No. Why did you ignore him?"
"I don't have time for him."
"I don't see you doing anything else."

He sighs with a smile. "We don't like each other so I don't like to talk to him." He explains. "Oh. Well you didn't have to lie the first time!" I say and pull on his ear.

"Ow? Ow...! Ow!"
"Don't be a baby, I didn't even pull that hard."
"If you didn't pull that hard, I don't want to know how hard you can pull." He says rubbing his ear.

-a little while later-

"Is it true that fairy dust can make objects and people fly?" Luca asks. "I don't know." I reply.

"Want to try it out?"
"Sure."
"Pick anything in the room."

I look around and I look at Luca. It would be fun if I made him fly! I laugh to myself and fly circles around him. "Wait, I said thing!" He said as he started to lift off from the couch. He panicked a little bit and I stop in front of him laughing.

"It's not funny!" He said turning upside down with no control. I just laughed harder. I held out my hands and grabbed his finger pulling him around the room.

Soon he too, started to laugh. I let go. "Work your magic!" I say and he fumbles around a bit and starts walking up the wall. "I have to admit it's cool, but still a little weird."

"YOU think THIS is weird!?" I asked and he laughed. Just then, I heard a rather loud knock at Luca's door. "Crap...!" I say and hide behind a vase. I was going to ask Luca how to hide the fact that he was flying but he got in a meditating form and closed his eyes.

"Come in!" He said and someone stomped in. "Luca-- what on earth are you doing?" He asked and Luca started to turn upside down. "Meditating. Need something Yukiya?" Luca said.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. The man named Yukiya looked very uncomfortable.

"Elias is having a fit. He wants you to be quiet." He said and Yukiya peeked open his eyes. "Sure." He responds flatly.

"Wait... You were talking and laughing weren't you? Who were you talking to?"

Crap, crap, crap!

"I talk to myself." Luca said and laughed. Yukiya looked at him strangely then waved goodbye.

I come out from behind the vase laughing. "What's so funny?" He asked. "Hahaha! That was awesome! I worried for a second but... Hahahaha!" I say and he smiled to himself. I look up at him stopping myself. "What are you smiling about?" I ask.

"A smile suits you best."

~ To Be Continued ~