Chapter 4

In the morning I woke up and began to sit up only to find out that I couldn’t move. I panicked at first, but then I saw where James still had his arms wrapped around me. I sighed at the sleeping man and when he spoke it startled me. “Morning.”

“Morning.” I replied.

“So…last night did you just want to be cuddly or something?” He asked.

I closed my eyes. “I don’t know. I still don’t know.”

“Hmm… well being cuddly is fine by me.”

I laughed. “It would be fine by you.” I turned my head to him and stared into dead eyes as if they were beautiful. Ugh, it makes me sick I’m doing this. I leaned my head a little closer to his and he took the bait and leaned in to kiss me.

His lips were rough and gross and it made me want to gag. But I held it in for my sake of getting out of here.

James continued to kiss me, his lips trailing my neckline up to my ear. I fake moaned and felt him smirk against my skin. He kissed me on the lips again and when he went back for more I stopped him. He looked confused and an evil smile played at my lips. “Save some for later.”

His expression quickly went from confused to excited. “Okay.” He said. I smiled and kissed him once more before getting out of his bed.

As I walked over to the door I turned back to ask him something else. “Can I wear this today? My clothes need to be washed.”

James smiled. “Of course. They look great on you by the way.”

I gave him a small smile before leaving and shutting the door behind me. Once outside the room I rolled my eyes and shuddered.

I went into my room and got all of my laundry bundled up in one big pile. I then walked to the laundry room, but to get to that I had to walk through the living room, earning lots of “wooo!” and, “she got it going on!” I rolled my eyes at them.

After shoving my clothes into the washer and starting it, I walked back to the front room and sat on the couch next to Lenny. “Hey Lenny, what’s up?”

Lenny grinned widely at me. “I’m sure nothing compared to what’s up with you.”

I smacked his arm. “Nothing is up with me, you dope.”

“Sure.”

We began watching a show when James came into the room. “Time for training Laela.”

“Okay.” I stood up from the couch and began walking towards the back door. “You coming?”

“Yeah, I just have to talk to Lenny for a minute.”

“Okie dokie. See you in a minute.” I said and went outside.

I walked the ten minute walk to the training grounds and waited for James. I heard footsteps coming from behind, but I didn’t turn around because I knew it was James. “Where should we start first?” I asked him.

When I didn’t get an answer, I turned around. “James?” But it wasn’t James I saw, it was Samson. “Oh. Samson. I thought you were James.”

“Nope.”

He looked at little mad. “Are you okay?”

“Not really.” He said stepping towards me.

“Well then what’s wrong?”

“You are.” He said while glaring daggers at me. Shocked, I took a few steps back but he latched onto my wrist and pulled me closer to him. As strong as I’ve gotten, he’s still stronger than me. All of them are still stronger than me. “You killed Randy. My only brother. You deserve to die!” He yelled wildly.

He pulled me even closer to him and I felt a blow to the head. My vision began to blur. I could just barely make out Samson pulling something out from his vest. I then heard a loud boom before a searing pain hit my right arm. I let out a short scream and fell backwards.

The next thing I saw was a smiling Samson standing over me before something or someone tackled him and he fell to the ground too. I saw a figure standing over me and as my vision cleared up, I saw it was James. Then I began to make out sounds. “Laela? Laela! Are you okay? Laela!”

“Mmmph… My arms hurts…”

“I know. I’m sorry Laela. Samson went crazy… He shot your arm.”

“Ohhh… What a jerk.”

“Hold on, I’ll take you inside and we’ll fix you right up.”

I groaned as he moved my body and picked me up. I’d rather just deal with the pain than be moved right now…

Inside I was sat on a bed and James told me he’d be right back. A few minutes later he was back with some supplies. “This will hurt a bit.”

James put something cold and wet on my arm that immediately stung. I hissed in pain then everything went black.

~~~~

Dang. This one was short, even for word processor. Sorry for that! I know I say this just about every time, but I'm so happy with this story. I've never had a story where I actually felt like I was in it. And now I do! It's exciting as crap!

Oh heads up! I realized awhile ago that you don't know what the characters even look like soo... I'll put up some descriptions in the next chapter. Have a great day guys!