Shock and Fear

I slowly opened my eye letting them adjust to the light that was beaming straight into my eyes yet again I didn’t not have any idea where I was and who I was with my head was throbbing like never before I tried to do everything in my power to stop the flash backs of what Nico had said and done "I still don’t know the truth what’s going to happen to me?" I though of my sister and it strangely occurred to me that maybe she was nearby this moment right now but then I shook my head wildly "Nicole your sister dead how could she possibly be here”. At that moment the door of the room opened and there stood Aiden suddenly a flood of relief and happiness rush through me like someone just put some ice blocks down by back I ran into his arms as he cradled me and stroked my cheek his soft warm breathing erased everything that was worrying me in my mind.

 Aiden is like a brother to me he was my sister ex boyfriend  but that didn’t stop me from getting really close to him he would be there for me and I would be there for him especially when he was on holiday and came back to find out that his best friend Nico had made a move on his girlfriend  yes best friends Nico and Aiden were best friends as long as I can imagine, Aiden is also kind hearted and forgives easily the minute Samara found out about Nico she came running to Aiden's house unlike all ex he reassured her that he will always be there for her unlike Nico aggressive and always keen to win .But finding out about my sisters death a person he truly loved  I  has changed him a lot."Aiden how did you find me" I said "I mean a hour ago I was outside Nadia house badly beaten up now I end up here to loving care of you" Nicole you must take care of yourself I saw you when I was driving past for somehow I always go past "that person" house as if it would bring Samara or some feeling of her presence" He was silently sobbing now digging his hands into the mop of my chestnut coloured hair.

"Today their was some need a need so great that I had to drive past that house like Samara spirit was calling out to me to find you, I was extremely terrified and disgusted they I saw you this evening so I carried you to the back of my car and then knocked at their door when I saw him he hadn’t changed a bit he was quiet surprised and speechless  to see me there that he quickly told me to come in we went up into his room and he began to tell me everything like we were best friends again he also went on to say that he needed counselling because he was suffering from mental issues then he told me the truth about why him and his sister wanted to kill their mother... He sighed heavily tear prickling in his eye "their mother had killed their father. I gasped both my fear  and my anger faded I was devasted how can such person do that? I remembered only how loving a father could be despite my parents not being around much I loved them both very much but my father just a bit more. Then Aiden carried as he got up and opened a bottle of wine giving me a glass and a glass for him "Nico is extremely distressed right now and since you know about their murder plans he wants to kill you Nicole KILL YOU"

 He screamed  putting his hands over his face crying and crying that I just couldn’t take it all and fell unconscious