Threatened

What the hell is happening?I just cant get my head around first I find out my friend wants to murder her mum and out of the blue her brother wants to talk to me, second I find out my boyfriend has dumped me for no reason what so ever and worst of all my best friend is not talking to me because I told her the truth but she should have known I was "drunk" and to tell you the truth i already miss her, I got out my phone to send her a quick text.

Hi Tash sweetie am sorry about yesterday i was drunk I didnt mean anything I said.Am missing you already bbz.Lets talk this through yeah x- Nic

Suddenly I just realised where I was going who I was going to meet I start to panic I haven't seen Nadia's brother since he was locked up for murder the murder of my eldest sister Samara and now he has been realesed on bail and here he is walking around like some big shot as if nothing had happened. I hated talking about my sister and if I did I would just start shaking and crying and I would try my best to not talk about her death but sometimes I would just give in and cry my heart out to anyone that was listening, my sister was like a mother to me and offered me a shoulder to cry sometimes i dream at night i'm in a deserted corridor and theres voices ,whispers,someones calling my name, but theres no one there. I run and run ,looking for her...But i know i won't find her I would cry and cry until my eyes were sore and i felt so empty so depressed, because shes not there anymore and never will be ,since her death there's a massive patch in my heart that is missing and will never sitch up again.At that particular moment my phone started beeping shaking me back to reality, my heart sank as I read the text my best friend had sent.

Leave me alone Nic am not ready to forgive and forget x_Tash

Tears threatned to spill.I lost her lost her for sure now.As I was about to put my phone back in my pocket again I heard another beep I took it out

Where the hell are you Nic.Nico is going mad.

Wow she doesn't know a lot". When my sister died I was told not to tell Nadia about what her brother has done but to tell her that my sister died in a car crash and Nic was driving and till this moment she still believes that. I hated him hated him to bits he wrecked my life up killed my sister because she knew he was dangerous and a player too."Stay Strong Nicole" my mind kept on chanting I quickly picked up my pace and raced down to their house to see what they got to say for themselves. I rang the door bell and waited for a few second when Nico opened the door and gestured me to come into the living room he hadn't changed much that nauseating scar that made me feel sick to the stomach was still there.

"Well Well Long Time No See Nicole, You Haven't Changed One Little Bit Since The Last Time I Saw Ya" he stated he took one step towards me and carried on "So You Think Putting Your Nose In Other People Business Is Alright Do Ya" I shook my head he then grabbed the collar of my top "Do You Know What U Pathetic Bitch Say A Word About This To Anyone And I Will Finish You Off Like I Did With Your Sister" his face inches away from mines the sickening smell of his breath right up my nose. He threw me furiously on the floor and spitted right in my face.he bent down and whispered in my ear "Am Not Finished with You Yet"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii Guyz Will Upload Soon After My Exams are Over xD