Love, by chance? pt 3

Lauren's hand found solace on the soft curve of Jillian's waist. Her body sought out the heat of Jillian to block out the cold of the water. Something much stronger urged her to deepen the pressure of her moist lips. Desire, hot and pure, drove her instinctively to break the physical barrier between them. Lauren felt off balance. As if the world had shifted beneath her feet and she was falling into some unknown abyss. And it thrilled her. More than anything in her life. She opened her mouth and begged entrance in order to taste Jillian. She longed to know the sweetness that lay beyond her impossibly soft lips. Jillian obliged and Lauren sighed as she felt her slick wet tongue dart out to gently massage her own. When their tongues met Lauren pulled her tighter against her. Heat flooded her body and she nearly forgot the water surrounded their nearly naked bodies. She had completely forgotten the cold that had previously encompassed her. She gently nipped at Jillian's lower lip and heard Jillian let out a whimper that only heightened Lauren's lust. And emboldened her hands to venture up Jillian's slick shivering body and rest on her small, perky breasts. On a sigh Lauren quickly broke the kiss to place her mouth on Jillian's neck. She felt Jillian's pulse quicken beneath her hot kiss and smiled against her cool skin. 

"Are you cold?" Lauren whispered against her neck and Jillian shivered slightly at the sudden heat. Lauren's hands moved from her breasts and inched painfully slowly down her body and moved at just the right moment to avoid the soft place between her legs. Instead, Lauren's hands moved to grab her firm bottom. A small gasp escaped Jillian and Lauren quickly stifled the gasp with her lips. Their tongues intertwined once again in a game of wills. Jillian's hands were in Lauren's hair, urging her ever closer. Lauren felt the desire to give her exactly what she wanted and say damn everything else. And she would have if she had not heard a shout from the other side of the cavern that stilled her body. Jillian seemed perplexed by her actions and urged her further but Lauren regrettably had to break the kiss. She stood there for a moment. With her forehead against Jillian's, as she tried to catch her breath. Her hands we still on Jillian's body as Lauren tried to cool her thoughts. She pulled back a little and looked into Jillian's smoldering dark brown eyes and said "You are beautiful, you know that?" She said on a smile and released Jillian much to her disappointment. Jillian seemed dazed for a moment before she heard the same voices Lauren had. She laughed softly and Lauren placed another soft kiss of her smiling mouth. "We should probably get back to the bonfire." She said silently hoping that Jillian would deny the statement. But instead, Jillian seemed resigned to it. Lauren feared they had played with fire and she would never be satisfied until she got burned. 

Lauren watched Jillian exit the water before her and was mesmerized at the water slowly trailing its way down her body. She almost wished she were the water droplet that dissapeared between her legs. She gently shook the thought from her head and followed Jillian to their clothes that lay now slightly damp from the spray of water so nearby. Suddenly thunder shook the cavern. It startled Lauren into reality. She heard a few small rocks fall into the now slighly disturbed water they stood by. 

"The storms can get pretty bad down here. We really should find some shelter before it starts." Jillian said as she slipped into her pants and Lauren watched her smooth skin dissapear beneath jean. She felt the compulsion to tell her to take them back off and smiled at her own slightly disoriented thought processes. 

"Do you want to come to my room?" Jillian raised an eyebrow at her question and Lauren laughed. "Nothing shady. Maybe we could order a movie and some room service? I just don't feel like our evening should end here." Lauren smiled earnestly. Jillian seemed to consider the question. She considered a little too long for Lauren's liking and she shifted quite uncomfortably underneath Jillian's gaze that suddenly seemed quite daunting. 

"That sounds nice." Jillian smiled. "As long as you promise not to kidnap me. You won't get any money from my parents, I swear it." She grinned at her own joke and Lauren couldn't help but laugh. 

"I promise not to kidnap you as long as you promise that you won't tie me to a bed and leave me there." She raised an eyebrow at Jillian and Jillian nodded her consent. 

"Let me just tell my friends that I am going to a hotel with a strange girl I just met." She laughed mischieviously and Lauren watched her walk towards her quickly dissipating friends. Lauren felt a raindrop on her nose and looked up just in time for the heavens to open up and pour down on her.