Chapter 6: Face to Face

Chapter 6- Face To Face

Ive been running in a straight line looking for ------- for around 20 minutes straight now. But I don't care, I'm not giving up untill I find -------. So I send a howl to Dark and Victoria saying "any luck finding------ yet? I've got nothing yet but I'm not going to stop untill I find my baby."

"Nothing over by us and Mason says she hasn't come back yet. Its starting to get dark." Victoria howled back.

" I know, I know shes near though... I can sense her." Thats where I saw it. Not even a mile away I could see a wolf's Aura. The Aura was a confused one, I hope its ------ and I hope she isnt hurt.

Right when I was getting closer to ---- I started to go faster and faster. I was determinded to get to her;fast. All I needed to do was to be able to see her, see the colour of her fur and I'd be happy. But I would be so grateful to everything on this planet if she was not harmed in any way, shape or form.

I was about 30 ft. away from ----- now. I was tired and didn't smell blood. So I figured she was ok and not harmed. After seeing she was ok I decided I should slow down so I wouldnt collapse. I'd been running the fastest I could for 2 hours straight now, and I was the most tired I ever have been in my entire life.

All I saw from afar was my pup staring, but I didn't know at what. Then when I finally got to her I did the same. All I could do was stare. Then I heard Mason come up from behind me. I didn't have to look back, but I knew it was him, because I know what his growl sounds like. And thats all I could hear, Mason growling.

So ------,Mason,and I just sat there staring. So we were wrong after all.

* Okay so this is the end of THIS book ;) Yes thats right there will be a second but not sure when it will be up because me and my friend are writing it together so cross your fingures that it will be soon :D *